1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaping Meta Pet .. Catching Fire

Discussion in 'Bug Reports Archive' started by UOplayer, Jul 21, 2018.

1. UOplayer

UOplayer Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    PKed at destard outside and my meta pet was lead off so I figured I would follow as a ghost . Some char named Catching Fire and another lead my Meta to a shoreline.

They gated in another char that placed a large ship the ship placer boarded the vessel about 8 tiles from shore at least 6-8 tiles of water between boat and shore meta onshore.

The meta dragon was summoned onto the boat, it leaped across 6-8 tiles of open water and boarded the vessels.

I showed up as a ghost at that point by tabbing attack and Catching Fire resses me, I asked how do you get dragon to jump that far across the water to board vessels ?

Answer this is a secret.. Can someone tell me if the secret is a bug or hack obliviously it is ?

Why do people feel so at liberty to violate game mechanics, and proceed on their way lol ..

I think I got one charge on the pet ball I will check to see but they didn't board that Meta rightly..

2. UOplayer

UOplayer Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Correction ... you can do this with a green net .. I did not know.

SOOOOOO no secret LOL ..

AreYouKidden and batman like this.