Launch via UO Steam - Stuck at Verifying Account

FusRoGa

I am able to log in via Razor all along but when I download the UOS from the site and launch UO with it, it just stuck at Verifying Account forever.

I've searched some threads on the forum and took the suggestions to check "Negotiate with Server" and uncheck the Encryption box as well. The login sever name and port are both correct too.

Is there anyone had similar issue before?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I am able to log in via Razor all along but when I download the UOS from the site and launch UO with it, it just stuck at Verifying Account forever.

I've searched some threads on the forum and took the suggestions to check "Negotiate with Server" and uncheck the Encryption box as well. The login sever name and port are both correct too.

have you dble checked the ip/port infomation?

login.uoforever.com port ****

Malkraven

Grandmaster
odd its not the negotiate features bit cos that would let you connect and then boot you 30 secs later sorry i cant be more help mayb jump on irc and talk to a staff member live see if they can give u realtime help

MZ3K

Grandmaster

I just started having this issue on Friday.

Mango

Grandmaster
Had the same issues last week as well. I had to use the new UOF launcher inorder for it to work