Lag for Australians?

Caso

Grandmaster
Logged in last night. My god the lag is horrible. My Aussie mates said the same thing. Been shocking since the shard issues... Is this getting fixed? It's unplayable. I can't catch anyone.

Other Aussies getting this?

There's normally a bit, but generally playable, but yeah, it has been worse lately. Sometimes I get a massive spike and can't move for 5 or 6 seconds.

tankian

Grandmaster
The lag was horrible for everyone, most were pinging 500 or more. We moved to a new server last night so should be fine now

The lag was horrible for everyone, most were pinging 500 or more. We moved to a new server last night so should be fine now
Lol, last night was worse than i have seen in well, ever. Massive lag spikes and in general, movement was laggy. Non stop for me and 2 of my mates were getting the same thing. Had a lot of 'clutch heals' last night, mainly due to lag spikes. At least I wasn't bored.

N

Null

We have not moved to the new server yet, still on vox backup server.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We are working on the new host, we've had some weird issues that are really already steering us away from this host. It's really insane that we've tried every single notable host out there and have never been 100% happy.

The host is logged into the server right now to figure out why the hell their network isn't fully working on our box.. =/

Well, i think i might stop playing until you get the new server done, i uad a few 15 - 20 second spikes. For me that is unplayable, imagine if any red ever saw me stuck there for 20 seconds. There is literally nothing I can do to stop them from wqlking up to me, bending me over and proceeding to do that which is their will upon my body. Unplayable in Melbourne, Australia.

Caso

Grandmaster
We are working on the new host, we've had some weird issues that are really already steering us away from this host. It's really insane that we've tried every single notable host out there and have never been 100% happy.

The host is logged into the server right now to figure out why the hell their network isn't fully working on our box.. =/
K awesome. I haven't been too active in the last few months but it's extemely laggy compared to a few months ago. Hope it works out as any Aussie using vpns can't really play properly in this - well pvp anyway.

Cheers

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
K awesome. I haven't been too active in the last few months but it's extemely laggy compared to a few months ago. Hope it works out as any Aussie using vpns can't really play properly in this - well pvp anyway.

Cheers

Yeah believe it or not this last months host is the absolute MOST Expensive host we've ever paid for and has been pretty shitty for latency as you guys can see. Also save times are doubled.

It's not all about how much you pay with hosts, remember to correct those who instantly slam us for "not paying for a better host" when server issues happen because that is blatant ignorance! :D

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Yeah believe it or not this last months host is the absolute MOST Expensive host we've ever paid for and has been pretty shitty for latency as you guys can see. Also save times are doubled.

It's not all about how much you pay with hosts, remember to correct those who instantly slam us for "not paying for a better host" when server issues happen because that is blatant ignorance! :D

You should ask for a refund ,since it is affecting your livelihood. Good luck with finding better.

Caso

Grandmaster

Lol too funny. Ah well. I'm sure you will find the right server anyway. Sucks that is wastes so much time to do so though