Lag for Australian Players?

Any other aussie players hell lagged on this shard?

my brother and i are soo slow, it is hard to even fight now.

he is averaging around 350 ping (with lowerping in use), im around 300-310.

I'm in New Zealand and get about the same as you.

Just how it is, but there is no way I would call this "hell lagged". 300 ms isn't a major disadvantage; but when I'm up over 500 ms some nights, it's definitely a pain.

Bromista

Grandmaster
</3

Maybe UO isn't for you?

Prediction: as per usual anyone who runs into these clowns will likely see them not skipping a beat. I suspect this post was made because one, if not both, of them got statted. Everything will be just fine until the next time...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Apologies, Warrior, for you are not one of the clowns I was referring to. That would be the douchebag brothers wendy/jenny.

Definitely right thread. Definitely required clarification.

For months we have been dealing with these scumbags whining about lag when they flat out just don't skip a beat on anyone elses screen. It is suspected that it's a lame excuse for playing overpowered templates poorly because otherwise who honestly gives a shit, ya know?

Na, Bromista is just brain dead.

He has no idea, even about his own tamer/provoke template.

Play on 35 odd ping, then jump to 300-350, and tell me you don't see a massive difference....

Even at 200 (another shard i ping that based in the USA), it is like i am speedhacking (if looking at my perspective), compared to what we have to deal with. My brother atm is soo slow, but on my screen doesn't look it too much, only if viewing his monitor at his place.

Still, continue to hate. I don't see how an alchy dexer is even remotely overpowered, mages are far better, and in all honesty, if im not rolling solo, i hit my red stun mages up now since it is EASY MODE.

FYI i was not statlossed, just noticing a huge disadvantage to Oceanic players.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Still, continue to hate. I don't see how an alchy dexer is even remotely overpowered

not OP? LOOOOOOOL

no way i am able to fight you on my tankmage. I just run heal run heal RA run heal run heal run heal

I don't play any dex since may because they are so easy mode...

not OP? LOOOOOOOL

no way i am able to fight you on my tankmage. I just run heal run heal RA run heal run heal run heal

I don't play any dex since may because they are so easy mode...

a precast mage takes absolutely 0 skill.

there is no timing, there are plenty of fast mages on this shard without heal/anat that i have big troubles hurting (even newbs) because they can zap around me - same went on every shard i used to play, i was too fast (i.e below 40 ping) for anyone wielding a weapon to be even remotely threatening (and yes, my brother and I were mages, infact we were the number 1 tourny/field winners consistently). It really comes down on your ability to utilize the speed - i.e dodge and anticipate where your ******** enemy is going. The fact i have been accused of speedhacking on this shard is just beyond 'retardation'.

a precast mage is for someone unable to time explosion potions and/or spells, it's like you have failed to evolve in a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I must admit, I have been pinging terribly of late, running, I am averaging 350 ping and it feels like it. Kinda disheartening but its still playable, just about.