Lack of item descriptions and Crafter

Abraxas

Neophyte
So, I noticed that sometimes there is a lack of item descriptions. It didn't bother me too much until I started mining granite. Shadow Granite is just "High Quality Granite". Then when I make stuff out of it with my GM Crafter, it doesn't say who it's made by. Why should Granite be different then metal or wood or cloth??? Now I'm dreaming of making a table that says: "A large shadow granite table made by Lazarus Frost"...

Abraxas

Neophyte
Well, my computer has a virus, so it posted my last post in the middle of me writing the title. It was suppose to say: "Lack of item descriptions and missing Crafter's Mark" Can't seem to edit it.

I think the tables are special because they're placed items / and don't actually consist of a single item like wood of metal items that you can equip or place.

The table is a deed, just like anvils and forges. That doesn't cover it completely, i know - but it is closer to that family of items rather than just a sword of pickaxes.

HumDinger

Neophyte
Out of curiosity, where do I get the "Making Valuables with Stonecrafting" book that is apparently necessary to be able to mine Granite?

**Update - NM Found out how. "You go to the Minoc Provisioner "The Survival Shop" and buy a book called "Making Valuables with Stonecrafting" from Kin the stonecrafter for 7969g."

Last edited by a moderator: