L A G G ! ! !

Evil Jezus

Expert
The lagg is terrible guys common....I've never lagged on this server until about two, two and a half weeks ago......This is getting insane...can we take care of this issue? I know you fellas are moving the server to Kansas but damn do it soon please this lag is bull shit.. =D

Thank you for listening to me ***** for a few seconds about the lag.....=D

The lagg is terrible guys common....I've never lagged on this server until about two, two and a half weeks ago......This is getting insane...can we take care of this issue? I know you fellas are moving the server to Kansas but damn do it soon please this lag is bull shit.. =D

Thank you for listening to me ***** for a few seconds about the lag.....=D
^^ yep... something has happened from a 2-3 weeks ago. I rubber band ALL THE TIME now :(

Strife

Master
Thought I was having connection issues but I guess I am not the only one. Sucks trying to do much with the rubber banding.

halygon

Grandmaster
The rumor mill is that the changes to the speed hack protection has caused server side lag spikes or rubber banding. Also [mention]Alan[/mention] is supposedly looking into it.

I'm affected also.. I guess it's a good thing for me as it makes me take a break from pvp to spend more time on keeping my vendors full cause without uosteam, some of this stuff takes a god awful long time.

mynameis

Adept
Funny my lagging has gone down the past week at least. It was outta control before..like 30secs to open runebook =\

mynameis

Adept
I spoke way too soon, disconnected and logged on dead quite a bit today. Logging out now cuz I cant walk or open bags, hope I log on alive =\

Metalhead-

Master
Is the free server not fast enough?

boo-hoo1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Jezus

Expert
Is the free server not fast enough?

boo-hoo1.jpg

It's not the point of being fast enough, you're missing the point its called LAG nothing to do with being "FAST"

I spoke way too soon, disconnected and logged on dead quite a bit today. Logging out now cuz I cant walk or open bags, hope I log on alive =\

I know what you mean friend, I was PvPing last night and lagged for 10 seconds came back dead and stated...BULL SHIT LAG

Evil Jezus

Expert
The point is you don't have to pay a dime to play. You wouldn't ***** over a free meal would you?

Or would you?

Look dude just because God gave you a mouth doesn't mean you have to use it.. If you don't like what I have to post than don't read it... I am expressing myself. All I see you do is troll the forms and praising the **** of old azz man. So ease up off my nuts

Metalhead-

Master
^ the irony is you should take your own advice.

PS: just because I get along with Old Azz doesn't mean I'm putting his foreskin smegma on my toast in the morning. I only assume he's not circumcised because every other UO peen I've seen has been. He must be the the exception right?

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
PS: just because I get along with Old Azz doesn't mean I'm putting his foreskin smegma on my toast in the morning. I only assume he's not circumcised because every other UO peen I've seen has been. He must be the the exception right?

^ WTF? LMAO.. The weird things you guys say

Evil Jezus

Expert
^ the irony is you should take your own advice.

Kinda funny you say "THE IRONY" Its my post I posted it, doesn't mean that you have to come along and troll every post you see. I mean common with 947 posts I bet at least 80% of them posts was you trolling someone, Common kid. Go get some fresh air get a tan...947 posts is a lot of posts

Or does fat and pasty work for you?

Metalhead-

Master
Kinda funny you say "THE IRONY" Its my post I posted it, doesn't mean that you have to come along and troll every post you see. I mean common with 947 posts I bet at least 80% of them posts was you trolling someone, Common kid. Go get some fresh air get a tan...947 posts is a lot of posts

Or does fat and pasty work for you?

Fat and pasty is what kept me alive in Iraq. There I honed my online trolling skills. Then fat and pasty got me into racing and from there I learned that guys like you will always take it to heart when they read something online. Even to the point that you'd be mad at lag over a game you don't pay for. Also 947 post is quite easy with these new fangled smart phones.

Evil Jezus

Expert
ah the good old im in the army freeshard shit talk. how I love UO

LOLI agree Kavu hes in the "MILITARY" I don't care where you been is that suppose to impress me that you was in the military?

Maybe you should take some of that honor and discipline and bring it too forums and quit trolling people. because your srgt wouldnt be too happy with you acting like a complete fuckin douche when you're suppose to rep what you stand for. Unless you rep the trolls and dishonor yourself but anywho i high doubt you are in any kind of military with the way you act on the forums, I've seen many posts from you trolling people...

I bet your parents are proud to know they have a fat, pasty and a douchebag for a son... Poor family give your family my reguards please and thank you...

Metalhead-

Master
LOLI agree Kavu hes in the "MILITARY" I don't care where you been is that suppose to impress me that you was in the military?

Maybe you should take some of that honor and discipline and bring it too forums and quit trolling people. because your srgt wouldnt be too happy with you acting like a complete fuckin douche when you're suppose to rep what you stand for. Unless you rep the trolls and dishonor yourself but anywho i high doubt you are in any kind of military with the way you act on the forums, I've seen many posts from you trolling people...

I bet your parents are proud to know they have a fat, pasty and a douchebag for a son... Poor family give your family my reguards please and thank you...

I love how serious this business is to you. Are you still mad about the lag?