WTS Klompin Klub! Orc Event rare drop

BananaKill

Grandmaster
This item has been reported to change the animation of wrestling to a club hit.

A must have for wrestlers.

Last edited:

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Regardless if we able to hold another event similar to this at the fort or whether staff drops the same item...its still a bad ass item. Congrats on the drop man

Kyain

Master
Ok that actually shocked me lol

Forgive the pissiness too, I'm still stuck in va for work and been here since 6am (and still have a 2 hour ride home)

Kyain

Master
Can confirm, this is hue 2671 (now that I'm finally back in game to check it)

https://www.stratics.com/w/index.ph..._Cloak_Obtained_At_Willow's_Anniversary_Party

It seems it is just a touch darker on the grey then other bloodstained items, but carries the same gray/red coloring. It seems a smidge lighter on the grey then the bloodied plate armor which is hue 2673

The colors are so close that video settings could easily throw it off, so if anybody wants to see it in person let me know.

JOt7Xjv.jpg

for those that have asked to confirm you can spell channel with it, yes you can. (it's not technically a spell channeling weapon, it's just a piece of unique jewelry)

Last edited:

BananaKill

Grandmaster
It's a wierd combination, I've seen it in action and it changes the animation of wrestling to a clubbing movement

Matty G

Grandmaster
omg am I glad I grabbed one!! holy crap had now idea it could be blessed or it was a ring til I saw this!