Kirin or Spawn location

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Yeah and why? I don't remember ki rins being better than nightmares anyways. Unicorns healed their owner right? This might be "decent" for pvp, but nothing OP
They weren't as strong as nightmares. I think they both did 1 heal on their owner or something. Shane said he was concerned about the heal. I imagine that's why they are horses because it's an easy way to make sure they don't do that.

I had recommended a while back that because Kirin aren't as good as nightmare they could be tameable at 68 or 78 somewhere in there. Something else besides a young dragon to do on the grind from 50 to 95.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Atleast reskin them as mares.
an easy fix would be to redo their stats and skills like the rare white steed. They have similar stats and skills anyways just without the healing.

edit: Tho kirin stat/skills would be preferable. And kirin take 2 slots, rare white/fire steed takes 3

@Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

84brian

Grandmaster
So you'd rather have a reskinned white steed then a reskinned nightmare? Isn't a Kirin a mare anyways with healing?

Experience

Grandmaster
The biggest reason i was looking forward to unicorns is their resistance to poison. i figured they would remove the healing ability...but no magery makes then truly worthless..and they both make horse noises...not kirin/unicorn noises

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
an easy fix would be to redo their stats and skills like the rare white steed. They have similar stats and skills anyways just without the healing.

edit: Tho kirin stat/skills would be preferable. And kirin take 2 slots, rare white/fire steed takes 3

@Shane

Dear @Shane , could we get a comment on Kirin/Unicorn getting their normal stats/skills or that of "a rare white horse"?

Please and thank you.