Kirin or Spawn location

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Kirin and Unicorn have been added. If anyone tames one or shows me the location I have 40k for you.

kirinadded.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
oak champ phase 2 spawns ki rins
Champ spawn critters are not tamable.

Unless this just became an exception to that rule. But even then...would be odd to be able to tame a caster that reverts to horse stats when tamed.

Anywho these had better be one slot and as common as wolves. No one is gonna bond and ball one of these when they could just have a dehued ethy to accomplish the same thing, granted at a higher cost but about 1000x more convenience.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Champ spawn critters are not tamable.

Unless this just became an exception to that rule. But even then...would be odd to be able to tame a caster that reverts to horse stats when tamed.

Anywho these had better be one slot and as common as wolves. No one is gonna bond and ball one of these when they could just have a dehued ethy to accomplish the same thing, granted at a higher cost but about 1000x more convenience.

They're for looks I guess.

signature field is blank

I've been mentioning, asking, and begging for these to be added since I joined this server about a year ago.
But when I was asking for Kirin I was asking for Kirin, not a reskined horse. This completely misses the point.
It just made my dehued ethy less valuable.
I like Kirin because they're different. They look different, only male chars can ride them and they attack bad karma. They're just different.
at this point im just kinda like F#$& it tho.

This is dumb. @Shane

Bromista

Grandmaster
I agree that this is not what you asked for.

However, given the circumstances, I hope that the above conditions that I mentioned apply ;)

CVegas

Grandmaster
I'd honestly would have preferred a ki-rin with some frankenstein magic than the night pets. I can't tell you how many few pets I see because if someone is going 120, they will rock a meta (generally speaking).

edit: I am aware of the differences with the nighbears.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I saw one inside the temple where the abyss ent is and another on the islands where dragons youngs and drakes spawn.

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah and why? I don't remember ki rins being better than nightmares anyways. Unicorns healed their owner right? This might be "decent" for pvp, but nothing OP