Killed in town while blue

Caso

Grandmaster
litterally have not played Fel UO server since the beginning when I was 13 years old I am quite older now so all I really remember is how Tram was but I do thank all of the helpful comments I have learned a lot and that was the point in this thread. I will definatly think wiser when posting again and won't be all in my feelings about it ;)
You remind me of the type of person who writes into television studios complaining about offensive adverts.

Just stop, please.

Some One

Master
[2/20/2016 2:32:42 PM] Dimok: some dude abusing young status in game, attacked me at bank, when it auto attacked him back it sent me grey
[2/20/2016 2:32:47 PM] Dimok: had to run off screen and invis
^ this is what happened

Kilike

Grandmaster
[2/20/2016 2:32:42 PM] Dimok: some dude abusing young status in game, attacked me at bank, when it auto attacked him back it sent me grey
[2/20/2016 2:32:47 PM] Dimok: had to run off screen and invis
^ this is what happened
Only flaw in that being, youngs cant flag.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Only flaw in that being, youngs cant flag.
I've had a [young] flag on me before. I was working the executioner spawn one weekend and him a guild mate showed up to work it too. The non-[young] started attacking me and chasing me around. I would run to my farming house and escape. After about 2 or 3 times being chased by the non-[young], the [young] either cast a spell or double-clicked me and then he was grey to me. The 3 of us chased each other around for another 5-10 minutes before calling a truce.

Turns out that they had been chased off earlier by someone claiming the spawn area was theirs and theirs alone. Thinking I was going to try and do the same, they went on the offensive first.