Kick them off the Forum

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I know the relic exists. I have seen it and you are now ruining any credibility by whining about a post that you have made no effort to buy. I don't know what may have happened in any others thread your complaining about since you didn't post any details but the one you choose to reference is a simple straightforward auction.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
So you don't post anything in thread but want us to believe you offered a buyout?

If you want one for the 5m I can meet you at docks right now?

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
So you don't post anything in thread but want us to believe you offered a buyout?

If you want one for the 5m I can meet you at docks right now?
Us? Why would I want one for 5 when this guy supposed to have it for a lot cheaper? U said u seen it I say your full of shit. Take your false guild and go somewhere.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Us being everyone reading the thread. And wow. It exists because I was in the Rda he got it. Try to actual just bid if you want something. So many Damn conspiracy theories.

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
I'm sure u were and the never ending amount of relics and 120 ps that they have to post all the time too right? Such a load.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I told you I only know about this post but since it's the one your choosing to call out you are unfortunately proving yourself to be just making false assumptions.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
If you want to buy something try a bid. Might find it works better. If you must know it was a dragon Rda spawned right outside my door drop a light blue egg a 105 Taming and a nox. Not a bad haul for two players.

Dax_VonRoof

Grandmaster
Just block those who do that stuff so that I doesn't uoset you so bad. Your going to have a heart from stressing over something trivial

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

andomin

Master
The auction house on the raffle island will be ready soon enough. You can see the item right in front of you before bidding starts! :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
The auction house on the raffle island will be ready soon enough. You can see the item right in front of you before bidding starts! :)

Sounds like you're doing a good job of being a responsible steward. Are all the plots spoken for on the island?

I would just place a bare 7x7 on the island and run around naked, but to each their own I suppose.

andomin

Master
Sounds like you're doing a good job of being a responsible steward. Are all the plots spoken for on the island?

I would just place a bare 7x7 on the island and run around naked, but to each their own I suppose.

Still working on ironing out the details, but once the sale of the plots becomes finalized they'll all be spoken for (except for my special villa and the auction house). I'll post who purchased the plots as well as auction house / bagball stadium / dueling pit information after the sale is final and the plots are placed.