WTS KEEP on grass, waterfront, AMAZING location!

Cash is King

Grandmaster
It doesn't get much better than this for location, for real! Ya, there are keeps for sale here and there but they always come with some hair on them like blockage or spawn or swamp. This is the executive level for keeps and these kind of prime houses don't come for sale often, you know this.

Pros:
- on grass
- ocean-view on south/east
- no blockage
- no spawn
- quiet area

Cons:
- not yours yet

Bid often and generously - and may the odds be ever in my favor.

15i50uu.png

Auction will run for a few days, I'll keep the post updated.

s/b - 3mil
b/o - ONLY 5.5mil!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cash is King

Grandmaster
I've had a lot of pm's on forum and IRC asking what my buyout price was on this keep but not a lot official bids here. My b/o was originally 6.5m but after some deliberation ....

B/O REDUCED TO 5.5MIL!

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Ilovepineapples offered me 5mil in game 2 days ago and said he'd wait a few days to see if I got the b/o I'm looking for and if not he would pay the 5mil max. I don't have his IRC contact but that's the current high bid. If anyone knows him please pm me his info? I also have had a few other b/o offers ranging from 3.5-4.75mil via IRC and pm. It's annoying that people won't post their offer here though.

If I don't get the 5.5M buyout price today then I will try to sell to Ilovepineapples tonight if I can find him. I'm out of town from tomorrow morning until Sunday so I'm hoping to sell this tonight one way or another, to him for 5m or b/o of 5.5m (or any offer above the current 5m bid).

I will consider an offer of 3.5m cash plus 2mil in items as trade for the total 5.5m buyout price. PM me if you have an offer.

Last edited by a moderator: