Kareem's LEGENDARY Pet Finding Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I believe so @Lexington and for good reason, I really made a mess of things in that thread. Well I believe two threads were posted and one of them was left unharmed but I'm pretty sure staff had to kill one of them with fire.

If that is the case sorry for that. I hope one still remains so it can easily copied and pasted. Definitely needs a repost with less butthurt and more tamables Q&A.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Hey, it's all good that the crap was deleted but the guide it's self should have been left.... it was a great guide. I don't see it anywhere?? I believe this was the second thread and it was just a link to the guide.

BTW, @Bromista you weren't the only guilty party in that mess.............

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

gofer

Grandmaster
Yes. Sending you a PM.

Let me know too please.

Hey, it's all good that the crap was deleted but the guide it's self should have been left.... it was a great guide. I don't see it anywhere?? I believe this was the second thread and it was just a link to the guide.

BTW, @Bromista you weren't the only guilty party in that mess.............

Before it got deleted did anyone respond to that one question?

If you wanted the guide portion, I made a hard copy Lex. Just let me know.

gofer

Grandmaster
Lets piss off Famara some more:

Basic Pets
1. Ridable wolf (Pretty low taming needed, I'll just say ~ 40-50 taming required)

The ridable wolf spawn just east of Orc Fort. The respawn timer is 10-45 mins. Colors vary from silver (most common) to pure white(most rare). Take caution of where you are standing because the zone is a FFA and your notoriety depends on where you stand. I always liked a few tiles north of where you can log sit.

2. Dragon (93.9 taming required)

While there are many locations to tame dragons, I find this location to be the most efficient and safest. Typically, you will find three dragons here and if you find a suitable one just drag it down to tame.

3. White Wyrm/Baby Blue Wyrm/Pure White Steed (Requires 97.3 taming)

The white wyrm spawns in two locations. White Wyrm One is the safest, however, White Wyrm Two has the chance for a rare white steed. In my opinion, this creature is on a extremely low respawn chance. In 8 months, I have only seen it twice. Also, both spawns have a small chance to spawn baby blue hued wyrm.

White Wyrm 1

White Wyrm 2

4. Nightmare (95.1 Taming Required)

There are several spawn for the nightmare. Some of the spawns are static while some of them are variable.

A. Fire Mare

The best mare spawn on the server. Why you ask? This spawn is a static spawn between 3-6 hours, but there will always be a mare between those times.

B. Star Mare

The Star Mare is a static spawn however, I do not have a timer on this location for it seemed very slow and sluggish. My suggestion is check it every once in a while.

C. Destard Mare

The Destard Mare is actually two variable spawns. It cycles through ancient wyrms, dragons, shadow dragons, and the nightmare. I was told there was also a named dragon that may spawn so BEWARE!

D. Terathan Keep Mare

Probably the most dangerous mare spawn of them all. The T-Keep mare spawn is deep within T-Keep just south of the plateau. The respawn timer maybe once a day, like Star Mare, I never bothered timing it for it was too slow.

*Note* The respawn timers of the following pets are never accurate due it being a window and server downs. My rule of thumb is plus or minus 8 hours. Also, the days reflect an Eastern time zone,

Legendary Pets

Legendary Pets require 120 taming to tame with the exception of the death beetle which is 115. I will also include the day when these pets were last tamed so you can figure out the spawn timer. *Note* The timers have shifted hours to complete days so mind you as of today these are only accurate.

Skeletal Steed

Pretty worthless in my opinion. Hard to tame and REQUIRED a bonding deed to bond because they do not eat anything.

The respawn timer is 7 days.

Last tamed Wednesday.

Nightridge

The Nightridge spawns in the Serpent's Hold Jungle by the healers.

Last tamed Sunday.

Night Frenzy

The Nightfrenzy spawns in the jungle near Daemon Temple.

The respawn timer is 6-7 days.

Last tamed Sunday.

Nightdragon

The Nightdragon spawns next to the casket in East side of Cove 4. My apololgies but the map does not work here.

The respawn timer is 7-8 days.

Last tamed Wednesday.

Nightwolf

The Nightwolf spawns just on the southern edge of Occlo by the titans spawns.

The respawn timer is 7-8 days. Last tamed Wednesday.

Death Beetle (Requires 115 taming)

The death beetle, I think the most vicious pet in the game because of its poison and speed.

The death beetle respawn is every 4 days on top of Akor's Roof.

Last tamed Saturday.

Rare Pets

The Unpure Nightbear (Requires 95.1 taming)
You are probably saying to your self, "I've been there 1000 times!" And never seen the two bears? That's because I've been lurking around watching you....
Trust me, they are there.

The Unpure Nightbear is in the Hyloth level 4 Hallway closest to the vampire bat.

Last tamed Tuesday.

The Pure Nightbear (Requires 95.1 taming)

The coveted Pure Nightbear is in T-Keep. Sounds familiar right? You guessed it in the exact location of the mare spawn.
Last tamed Saturday.

Complements of Kareem...

Ugh... does not want to include pics. I will try a pm.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
famara? lol staff obviously deleted it for a reason, and here you go again posting the same shit they deleted for a reason

gofer

Grandmaster
famara? lol staff obviously deleted it for a reason, and here you go again posting the same shit they deleted for a reason

I would imagine the reason it was deleted was due to either 1) the back and forth bickering drama or 2) redacted. Certainly a good attempt though.

halygon

Grandmaster
Don't repost it here. Put the text and the images in the Wiki pages for all to see and add to.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Shame on you for not knowing about the wiki. And shame on me for not having contributed to it. I guess I prefer to help people and offer information in short controlled bursts in-game and on the forums...it's only fair that I do the same with the wiki.

Aaaand especially because I don't wanna come off as desperate to get in the top three to win prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.