'Just recall away from reds' is bullshit.

bane

Master
right because people get so ready for pvp by not pvping, how silly of me!
Not hard to understand what I meant but I guess I need to spell it out. If you are not ready to start PvPing (character is not complete, not ready for the penalties of murder counts, ..etc.) then don't PvP; instead try to flee and failing that take the death since you don't lose much. Reading is hard I guess.

Faytality

Staff member
Not hard to understand what I meant but I guess I need to spell it out. If you are not ready to start PvPing (character is not complete, not ready for the penalties of murder counts, ..etc.) then don't PvP; instead try to flee and failing that take the death since you don't lose much. Reading is hard I guess.
Some people are just hell bent on being contrary.

wreckognize

Grandmaster

ya exactly, just take it like a ***** don't put up a fight, it's better than being a total cuntrary rite @Faytality

Deadpool

Grandmaster
being a total cuntrary rite @Faytality

Oh-shit-sons-of-anarchy-35636529-500-241.gif

MZ3K

Grandmaster
This about sums up every single @MZ3K post. Ever.

You ***** way too much. You literally start threads to complain and demand changes almost every week. It's ridiculous.

This is my only post that hasn't been a question. In the ideas forum, I've put out ideas, and explicitly called each one of them a spitball. That's far from a "demand".

This is definitely my only out-right complaint thread. If you read them otherwise, you might be letting the tone of other posts affect your judgement of mine.

Belgarath

Novice
The odds are indeed stacked if a pk reaches you. The idea is to not let that happen. You have the exact same time that they do upon entering visual range to make something happen. Either run or recall. That's what makes pks exciting.

This is what makes UO what it is. It is the risk vs reward. There is NO other game that gets my blood pumping like UO does, whether it be the blue or the pk. It is what ALWAYS brings me back to this game. Be mentally prepared at all times, or plan on losing something that can likely be replaced in a matter of minutes. All in all this server has been the best UO experience I've ever had. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it's pretty awesome most of the time. The best part is that the staff really does listen. Even if you don't get the outcome YOU wanted, they do listen and change things appropriately.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
This is what makes UO what it is. It is the risk vs reward.

Both, the risks, and the rewards, entirely favor PKs.

Generally, if you take on more risk, you expect greater rewards. No one rationally signs up for greater risks and less reward.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Both, the risks, and the rewards, entirely favor PKs.

Generally, if you take on more risk, you expect greater rewards. No one rationally signs up for greater risks and less reward.
Wtf are you still babbling about?? Your reward will come when you either stop doing stupid shit or adapt to how this server is. Its possiable to farm all day and not get pked at all. You can also make millions and never leave your house. Adapt.......