Just a friendly warning about the Avalon Crown Jewel

Exostable

Neophyte
Just wanted to give everyone a warning to not follow Baba Shu's portal to the Avalon Crown Jewel. Went there today and was jumped by someone in the same guild as him named Horse Face while trying to shop at their vendors. Talked with a few people saying that hes been doing that for a few days now too.

MaryRuthless

Apprentice
I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will take swift and thorough action to resolve this immediately. Additionally please PM me so we can make your shopping visit right. We strive for outstanding service at all times, and want to take care of you as a customer for life.

Kears

Master
During the times you visited the mall and it was “kinda good” did you have an experience like the original poster?

nope, did not get ganked, felt safe, space was huge, selection was great and price was competitive.

Grug'Bug

Adept
nope, did not get ganked, felt safe, space was huge, selection was great and price was competitive.

thats the experience 99% of the time, one guy was pked, by someone that lives in the area, who is in no way involved with the vendor house, and hes over salting. Happy shopping and Im glad you like it!

Exostable

Neophyte
While I do agree i'm blowing it out of proportion I just wanted to give everyone a warning since i'm not the first this has happened too. And i'm not sure if he has anything to do with the vendor house really but If i'm not wrong the house is ran by city and the red who ganked the couple of us that were there was in city as well. Also I do believe if I was in control of this vendor mall i'd want this person dealt with for driving off sales for the vendors so i also wanted them to be aware.

Last edited:

Grug'Bug

Adept
While I do agree i'm blowing it out of proportion I just wanted to give everyone a warning since i'm not the first this has happened too. And i'm not sure if he has anything to do with the vendor house really but If i'm not wrong the house is ran by city and the red who ganked the couple of us that were there was in city as well. Also I do believe if I was in control of this vendor mall i'd want this person dealt with for driving off sales for the vendors so i also wanted them to be aware.

Of the hundreds of sales that get made their, yours is the first open complaint, if you are in a successful guild with more than like 5 people, there will occasionally be disconnects, etc.

a pk saw a blue and attacked him, it happens. If someone is out pking and sees a blue they will go at them. Trying to make it sound like the guild has set up an elaborate scheme to pk shoppers is just silly. Very few people buy into it. Thats one of the most use vendor locations currently available, for a lot of reasons. You arent hurting sales.

Kears

Master

I guess he is not wrong in pointing this out too. He did wrote "friendly reminder" so it is up to the mall owner how they intend to guard their area to ward off reds... I was attempted pk thrice, 2 times at the Yew Library and 1 time at the Vesper trading house, either way I refrain from going there as often now, that's how I ended up shopping in Avalon. Have been going to a few other malls to avoid the camping invis reds as well.

MaryRuthless

Apprentice
NO, Horseface cannot be tamed (as if anyone would even want to tame the mighty Horseface), but he has promised me that this was not a planned attacked and he will not be attacking anyone at our guild mall, again. A post has been put out to all of our members, to refrain from this behavior. So please feel free to shop in safety. Thanks to everyone for your patronage. If I can help you find an item, please feel free to PM me on discord.

This thread is a constant reminder that there are snow flakes in both RL and online in wizard fantasy games.

I will be holding safe space seminars 6pm EST weekdays for players that can't cope with life in Sosaria.

Dress: your most expensive gear
Pet policy: none allowed, no ethereal steeds included

Kears

Master
This thread is a constant reminder that there are snow flakes in both RL and online in wizard fantasy games.

I will be holding safe space seminars 6pm EST weekdays for players that can't cope with life in Sosaria.

Dress: your most expensive gear
Pet policy: none allowed, no ethereal steeds included

you forgot no mount.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Just like a cold, refreshing glass of lemonade on a scorching day, posts like these are what Ultima Online was/is built for. The opening sentence slaps a dire warning right between its viewers eyes, something despicable has taken place where a victim, once dedicated to shopping, found themselves staring at a grey screen wondering how someone could be so insidious. Following on, the gossip, similar woeful tidings shared amongst others who also experienced a less than pleasurable day out at the mall. The word has spread and someone's loin cloth has become a little tighter.

Exostable

Neophyte
I think you guys are confusing complaining with giving other players a warning. I wouldn't have the game any other way than this. Also horseface never did actually finish me off even though he did try.