It's been a long time....

Zanazaz

Apprentice
I started playing again a few days ago, anfd for th emost part I am loving every second. I am slowly getting the hanfg of everything again. My main shard on UO was Great Lakes. Eventually I will want to join a guild. I never was into PvP much, in fact very little at all; so I a am little concerned about that aspect. However, the experience so far has been a good one. The t5hree character slot was a bit irksome, but I'll make a million gold soon.

I've been trying to find quests, but there doesn't seem to be many. I searched the UOF Wiki and all I could find was something about Meta Talismans. I really like doing quests. :/

Is it goging to benext to impossible tofind space for a house?

Anyway, thanks...

Zanazaz

BigDaddyAz

Journeyman
I started playing again a few days ago, anfd for th emost part I am loving every second. I am slowly getting the hanfg of everything again. My main shard on UO was Great Lakes. Eventually I will want to join a guild. I never was into PvP much, in fact very little at all; so I a am little concerned about that aspect. However, the experience so far has been a good one. The t5hree character slot was a bit irksome, but I'll make a million gold soon.

I've been trying to find quests, but there doesn't seem to be many. I searched the UOF Wiki and all I could find was something about Meta Talismans. I really like doing quests. :/

Is it goging to benext to impossible tofind space for a house?

Anyway, thanks...

Zanazaz

hmu on Discord Azeroth

Phrygian

Master
Not next to impossible to place a small house at all, in fact there's a spot for one right next to my house, on the water.

Zanazaz

Apprentice
UGH. I downloaded discord, but I didn't know it's always on. Annoying as HELL. I'm about to get rid off it. Unless there is a way to turn it off that I can't find. I don't want it on when I'm not playing.

BigDaddyAz

Journeyman
AB is recruiting all Players at this time .it's currently a new guild i'm starting up. We're looking for people who enjoy the game and wish to compete in all aspects of UO. Must be active in voice communications. Contact Azeroth#6421 https://imgur.com/a/7ldxvJQ