Items in house disappearing!!

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I am customizing my house and moving some items around, and all within the past 30 minutes I've lost a barrel lid, a stack of 2 ropes, and an anchor (worth around 200k). The items just VANISHED, and are not in my moving crate.

I know I've read some other people having this problem, did anyone fix it?

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
My house must be bugged. Just lost a 4th item in less than an hour, this time a plant. I've been in the same queue spot with a GM for 20+ minutes

Posting here to hopefully find other players' solutions in the meantime

Malkraven

Grandmaster
well considering in irc atm someone say he just took a anchor from someones hosue im guessing you need to detect hidden lol..

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Well fair play if that's what happened. I'd rather it be that than know there's a glitch in my house.

But I'm also losing locked down items too.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
well here i have removed peoples names

ftgdb8.png

Luxvero

Journeyman
u can say "i wish to..." and drag items with the target on your cursor, so u insta drop and click (hold the chest ontop of the tile, and double click) , unless the guy is using scripts/scavenger, he wont get it, maybe even if he has scripts and is adjacent to the chest tile

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I made this same post a while back. Only happens after i use deco tool then go back and change something in customize.

CVegas

Grandmaster
There's a "moving crate" or something of the sort you can only access from the house info screen. Might wanna check that. Or the guy selling the anchor on here, lol.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Yeaaaah, the guy swiped my anchor. Really lame IMO. I would have done that for fun then given it back after. I tried to pay even 100k for it but he was like "Umm it's worth 200+ so I'm going to get 250 sorry".

The other items I had locked down which disappeared went into my moving crate after all. Also, I've since blocked the open fence of my nice little house with a big ol' closed fence and a co-owner only teleporter to get in.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, always use a teleporter to get into house for security. If you have to lock something down outside, always reveal/detect hidden or at least track to see if anyone is around. For deco looks, you can lock down items over the teleporter I think.

Akillah

Grandmaster
I have also been robbed while customizing my house. My doors went to 'everyone' setting after the customization and I was redecorating while multitasking(hanging out, smokin' dabs), with everything in the world in my bag. They made out with some good loot that night. I can only dream of being so sneaky on my thief.

I've thought about putting up a privacy fence, but I like an open yard for my animals to roam.