Item bless deed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Ya selling 1k don coins for 200k that you can spend on anything is cosmetic, indeed.

The point is you don't HAVE to do this to get anything. Everything in the game is realistically attainable for a skilled player (or a lucky one, or an unskilled one thanks to the idoc changes).

There are plenty of people who are mega rich on the server that have never donated.

Yagyu

Adept
I dont mean to be negative, you guys are doing a great job. I donate regularly myself, and even if you didn't offer the donation coins I would still do so. I know a server isnt free and all the time and work isnt free. Just seems like people that play and spend so much time just to try to make say the first million...then you see people like a few new players I have helped over the last few weeks, and they said fuck the grind and started buying coins and they had millions the first week. I guess just doesnt seem right. Maybe Im just an old fashioned uo player, but it seems too easy to just buy don coins, macro everything, and in a week you can be at the same level as people that were here over a year. I mean cmon, is it right a first week player without a tamer just starts off and buys a meta and starts buying bulk ss from his don profits? Ok im done ranting=) Sorry if sounded ungrateful keep up the good works guys.

halygon

Grandmaster
I dont mean to be negative, you guys are doing a great job. I donate regularly myself, and even if you didn't offer the donation coins I would still do so. I know a server isnt free and all the time and work isnt free. Just seems like people that play and spend so much time just to try to make say the first million...then you see people like a few new players I have helped over the last few weeks, and they said fuck the grind and started buying coins and they had millions the first week. I guess just doesnt seem right. Maybe Im just an old fashioned uo player, but it seems too easy to just buy don coins, macro everything, and in a week you can be at the same level as people that were here over a year. I mean cmon, is it right a first week player without a tamer just starts off and buys a meta and starts buying bulk ss from his don profits? Ok im done ranting=) Sorry if sounded ungrateful keep up the good works guys.
^This is pretty much why I prefer PvP over anything PvM or shinee pixels. You can't buy PvP skills in a week.

This game has been around a long time Yagyu. Most of us have done most of this on other shards. We are probably all adults now, well into our twenties and thirties at the very least. The design to the dono mechanics allow those with time demanding jobs, to use their hard-earned cash to relax (lol uo relaxed ;)) and play an hour or two after work. Not everyone has the time, or even the will, to grind for 6 months on a badass tamer.

Mango

Grandmaster
This game has been around a long time Yagyu. Most of us have done most of this on other shards. We are probably all adults now, well into our twenties and thirties at the very least. The design to the dono mechanics allow those with time demanding jobs, to use their hard-earned cash to relax (lol uo relaxed ;)) and play an hour or two after work. Not everyone has the time, or even the will, to grind for 6 months on a badass tamer.
ohh god I wish I had that old-school grinding time available still T_T.

limlight

Grandmaster
Seeing anybody complain about an item bless deed, donation coins or this server in general is laughable. They do an amazing job here and complaining is just idiotic

S

Shane

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.
I think you got your answer, i apologize if i flew off the handle a bit there, it just really erks me when people think they know what would be better for the server when they actually have no experience in it, there for, don't know at all. They have no idea.

I will lock this thread and i appreciate all the nice comments and support from players on this, makes it easier for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.