Issues connecting over the next 24 hours(or less)....Help?

clutchxo

Grandmaster
So, what about the people that work weekends and don't have hours of free time come Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Just deal with the fact that they can't play during the week and get no benefits on the weekend?

@Shane

Provoker

Journeyman
I feel your pain, I will be out of town for work and won't be back til Sunday evening, might get a few hours of fun but that's just how it is. Impossible to please everyone but at least they put forth a solid effort to try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Null

Life is hard sometimes. Luckily once the server is moved there should not be any major issues. Go have a pepsi and relax, everything will be back in 100% working order soon.

Volco

Master
they'll never be able to appease everyone, we all have our own unique schedules and timezones.

but I will admit, sometimes for things like this. I wish they'd just give us an account-bound item to use that triggered the bonuses for X duration. (even if the item itself had an expiration of like 1-2 days)

clutchxo

Grandmaster
they'll never be able to appease everyone, we all have our own unique schedules and timezones.

but I will admit, sometimes for things like this. I wish they'd just give us an account-bound item to use that triggered the bonuses for X duration. (even if the item itself had an expiration of like 1-2 days)
#powerhour