is scorpion stable illegal for factions?

komiz79

Hi to all, i would like to know why my tamer character was killed by guards while stabling a scorpion. Is it illegal fo factions members?
Otherwise how i can bound one scorpion without stable it?

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi to all, i would like to know why my tamer character was killed by guards while stabling a scorpion. Is it illegal fo factions members?
Were you grey after you were guard whacked? If so, you might have accidentally made the pet attack instead of stable, which would be the only way a pet could get you killed by guards really.

A tamed scorpion is no different than a tamed dragon or any other tamable mob - there are no rules preventing you from stabling it.

komiz79

Were you grey after you were guard whacked? If so, you might have accidentally made the pet attack instead of stable, which would be the only way a pet could get you killed by guards really.

A tamed scorpion is no different than a tamed dragon or any other tamable mob - there are no rules preventing you from stabling it.

it happens two times in a row… The first i was probably grey because i tamed a packhorse and accidentally double-clicking it i snooped it before tame. (in that case i was stabling a scorpion that miss 1 hour to be bonded and i lost all animals) but the second happens half hour later and i did'nt do anything the could make me grey. it's possible i remained bugged after the first case? If so what can i do to fix it? could [fixme works? Let me know thanks

p.s even in the second case i lost all pets

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Next time that you are on , let me know and i will see if there is anything that is being overlooked if you want.

You should be able to stable any pet , regardless if you are in factions or not..without being guard whacked.

When you said "stable", did it bring up a cursor to select a pet to stable?

komiz79

Ok i understand what happened… was about hotkey! when i wrote the world "stable" started "all kill", "attack last", last target" by the hotkeys place in the letters of the world. this probably made me attack and become grey. I had to do this another time to understand it. But then i made an hotkey that say "stable" and nothing happens. So there is no bug to fix. the bug is me! :p

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Ok i understand what happened… was about hotkey! when i wrote the world "stable" started "all kill", "attack last", last target" by the hotkeys place in the letters of the world. this probably made me attack and become grey. I had to do this another time to understand it. But then i made an hotkey that say "stable" and nothing happens. So there is no bug to fix. the bug is me! :p
Silly hotkeys :D