Invulnerability Armour

BMan

Apprentice
WTP Invulnerability Plate, Chain, and Ringmail Sleeves. Possibly Fortification if there is a bunch. I'm trying to stock back up on my magic armor to level my Phylactery of Resilience. :)

BMan

Apprentice
Just to clarify, Plate and Chain, any piece or full set which are invulnerable, and ringmail sleeves of invulnerability, possibly rest of suit, just depends on my mood and how many you have. LMK

khajja

Master
i'll check when I'm home in 11 hours, but I think I have 4 full sets of invuln plate. probably lots of fortification as well. whatcha payin?

BMan

Apprentice
Hi, I think 20k is good for full suit of invulnerable plate? And how about 2.5k for individual pieces? I'll pay 2.5k for individual chain invulnerable or rimgmail gloves or arms, as their dex loss makes up for armour difference imo.. I almost prefer chain, but need plate to mix and max getting a good AR for my needs.

Let me know if price is fair, I haven't done my research, only going off paying 25k for full plate including heather shield, and assuming I was overpaying.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

hucknivek

Master
If you're stll looking i have the following:
Invulnerable:
Full Plate Set
3 Chain Coif
2 Chain Tunic
2 Plate Helm
1 Plate Gloves
2 Ringmail Sleeves
1 Female Plate (if you're interested)

Fortification:
1 Plate Helm
1 Plate Sleeve
1 Plate Glove
1 Female Plate

I'll sell it all for 60k

BMan

Apprentice
@hucknivek I'm interested in all minus female plate. I can be in game at about 5:30pm est, or later. Reply to this when you're ready to transact, thanks!

BMan

Apprentice
Yes, I'm online now, send me a price and what you got, or where we can meet in game. Sorry for missing yesterday, got busy when company came over..

BMan

Apprentice
No I'm eastern time too, just working from home today. I also am sorry because I just found some vendors with what I needed, so I'm all set.