Invisible houses

Vinnie

Neophyte
I was wandering around last night and noticed that some houses do not load for me, I can see all the decorations, but no house? Some houses show just fine though so I'm confused. I've tried restarting the game but have no idea what to do next! It wouldn't be such a big deal, but when multiple houses next to eachother are invisible it makes navigating around them rather difficult.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Hi Vinnie, Run the UOF launcher and open the update Manager tab and update all the files listed there. That will fix your problem.

f9dc87b61efed629393cad47f7bd91f1.png

Vinnie

Neophyte
They've all been updated. I saw something in the game options about max house cache its set to 300 I waa wondering if changing that would fix it but I don't want to play around and screw the game up either

deldalton

Neophyte
Hey guys,

I've noticed this happening since I updated to the latest OSI Endless Journey client. Since then, I've run the UOF launcher and I've downloaded the updates but it's still a problem.

On occasion, I can get certain houses to load if I run into the invisible base and then it pops into life. But some of them simply never load - like Avalon's Crown Jewels shop North of Minoc.

Does anyone know which client the UOF launcher downloads and installs? Will it download whatever the latest client is directly from Broadsword?