Free Vendor Rentals at The Vesper Trading Co.

SidX

Grandmaster
XhCd5Vu.png

The Vesper Trading Company is renting vendor spots in its mall 100% for FREE. There is never a charge to rent a vendor spot with us. We do the advertising, we take care of the decor... you just sit back and sell!

Why open up a free vendor spot at The Vesper Trading Company?

What initially started out as a small, personal 8-vendor shop east of Skara Brae has moved and expanded into a 40+ vendor one-stop-shop in the heart of Vesper City. Our growth has attracted travelers and warriors from all across Britannia.

What you sell is up to you. We don't require your vendors to wear specific outfits, nor do we require you to sell specific items. It's your vendor and you sell what you want!

Our current vendors sell virtually every type of item from slayer bows to armor sets, recalls to marked runebooks, and bulk regs to stealable rares. This broad availability brings back players every single day.

Players return daily to use our 2nd floor rune library, which features hotspot locations: Taming, Skill Scrolls, Faction Bases, Champ Spawns, City Shops, Mining (all metal types), Sightseeing Locations and more!

---

If our gater "Shop Here" is gating at the Britain Bank, simply follow the gate to our shop. Otherwise, from Vesper Bank, run over the west bridge and go south one screen. We are the "SHOP HERE" on the in-game map.

9jN5FqH.png

Please reply here or PM me if you're interested in setting up a vendor! Again, we do NOT charge rental fees!

Not sure how to run a vendor?

Check the link in my signature for my guide on how to manage vendors, "Vendor Management 101". It's easy!

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Only a tiny amount of spots left in the main shop (I believe 4 or so). Should be full by tomorrow! Please PM or reply here and I can set you up with a vendor.

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots still available, please reply or send me a PM if you want to setup a vendor!

We currently are in need of more vendors selling:

BODs
Marked Runebooks

Vendor rentals are FREE!

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots available! Please PM me to set up a free vendor :)

We are a high traffic mall just seconds from the Vesper Bank. Vendor rentals are free with us for life.

New This Week:

- Added individual mining hotspot locations to our rune library for all metal types
- Added Animal Taming Skill Guide runebook to the rune library
- Added rideable taming spawns to rune library

Second Floor View of our Pub "The Lazy Dragon" and Rune Library
(vendors are on the first floor)
wzXOfLw.jpg

Check us out!

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Hey SidX, if you still have room I'd love a vendor spot. At the moment I'm majority tinker/alchemist if that's okay for the shop. Not really sure how to contact you in-game, returned very recently after about 15-16 years. Thanks.

SidX

Grandmaster
Hey SidX, if you still have room I'd love a vendor spot. At the moment I'm majority tinker/alchemist if that's okay for the shop. Not really sure how to contact you in-game, returned very recently after about 15-16 years. Thanks.
Cool sounds good, I can meet up tonight and get your vendor setup (actually available now if you're on!). If you're not familiar with vendors I can give you a quick rundown of how to manage it. The vendor management window was changed like 7-8 years ago from the old style but it's very user friendly.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Hey sorry, had to go for a bit. I'm on now until about 12 if you are on. I'm switching back and forth between characters but I'm on at brit bank on Slick-. I may be on another window, but I will check it every couple minutes. Thanks.

Edit: I'm by the Shop Here Vesper Vendor Co. Gater. Doing the event at the moment though as I'm sure pretty much everyone is lol.

SidX

Grandmaster
Hey sorry, had to go for a bit. I'm on now until about 12 if you are on. I'm switching back and forth between characters but I'm on at brit bank on Slick-. I may be on another window, but I will check it every couple minutes. Thanks.

Edit: I'm by the Shop Here Vesper Vendor Co. Gater. Doing the event at the moment though as I'm sure pretty much everyone is lol.
Hey I can get you setup later today if you're on, or some other time if more convenient :) Looks like I just missed you last night, plus like you said everyone was at the event lol.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I am on for a while and will check the thread every 5 minutes or so to see if I can meet you somewhere. Thanks again.

SidX

Grandmaster
@Slick Brick @Some One I'll be at the shop for about 10-15mins now logged in as KING'TUT. Feel free to stop by and I can get you setup. I'll be on later tonight as well and throughout this week :)

SidX

Grandmaster
We have only ONE spot left in our main shop. We are only one from capacity!

We are also renting at our outdoor expansion next door (see below). To get setup please PM me! First come, first served :) You may pick the spot (main shop or outdoor expansion, pending availability).

MAIN SHOP
fDUNcNY.jpg

NEW EXPANSION (NEXT DOOR)
kJq1ze4.jpg

As always, 100% FREE vendor rentals :)

Not sure what vendors are or have questions about how to run one? Read my easy guide (see signature link below).

SidX

Grandmaster
One of our tenants consolidated his vendors so a couple of spots in the main shop are now available!

Also we are renting spots at the new outdoor lot next door. You pick the spot, we rent it to you for FREE! Reply here or send me a PM and I'll get you setup.

SidX

Grandmaster
Bump, still renting spots. Our expansion lot is filling up quickly, we now have over 50 vendors! PM me here or on IRC "VesperTradingCompany".

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots still available. They're filling up quickly so if you would like a free vendor please let me know!

A couple spots at the front of the shop opened up due to owner abandonment-- their loss is your gain! Huge traffic potential at these spots.

All advertising and management of the shop is done for free! You just setup your vendor and sell :)

SidX

Grandmaster
Please PM me if you are interested in renting vendors. Spots are becoming available so I will get you setup!

New This Week

We've added a 10k Loaded Rares Lotto! This vendor is located on the front steps. Each box is 10k and contains a rare item, 100% guaranteed. No box is a loser! Grab 'em while they last :)

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots have opened up and we are renting 100% for free. If you are in need of a vendor please reply here or PM me and I will get you setup :)