Free Vendor Rentals at The Vesper Trading Co.

SidX

Grandmaster
Hey Sid, got any more spots? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Yup we have spots available! If you're on now I can get you setup! I cleaned out my PM inbox so you (and anyone else) should be able to PM me now-- thanks for catching that :)

SidX

Grandmaster
Ill take a couple spots. Be on later
As of now we are at capacity, 60/60 vendors rented out. I'll reply here again once a spot opens up :) Hoping to expand into another neighboring lot soon to open up more spots.

SidX

Grandmaster
We have 2 1 spot open!

We currently have ONE spot open for a BULK RESOURCES vendor. This includes a vendor that will sell any combination of the following:

- Ingots
- Boards
- Reagents
- Leather
- Wood
- Other RESOURCES

This is a good spot right on the front steps, HIGH traffic!

J38Ndwr.jpg

Including @tankian @Abolen05 @Turless who have expressed prior interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots are available at both shops! Please let me know if you're interested.

Gates are provided regularly from WBB and we have constant visitors all day, high traffic mall with GREAT sales. Rentals are FREE!

SidX

Grandmaster
Can I sell anything I want or assigned?
You can sell anything but we're just trying to stay clear of vendors selling exclusively magic weapons. Anything else is really open. We just have too many vendors at the moment selling nothing but weapons so variety would be great!

SidX

Grandmaster
We have some prime spots that opened up, right on the road! Please check out or shop and PM me here or in IRC (name is SidX there as well)!

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I'm wondering who is helping Sidx maintaining the vendor house? I'd like to get more vendors there. I have msg Sidx few times but I'm guessing he is on mini vacation. Please PM me!! :D