Introducing Myself et al

blayzesRPG

Neophyte
Greetings and well met,

Xenn Oathsworn and Niki are both my avatars. Though I have allowed them to get more proficient in terms of skills they are still new on UOF and eager to get to roleplaying in a guild so that they can feel they belong.
Nothing gives that feeling that contributing and being with a guild.

From 1997-2001, I was a group leader in a guild ion Great Lakes. A member of the Catskills Roleplaying Community as well as on Europa and stayed in good standing there as I said until 2001. I led the search and rescue group where we would find our members who needed help, resurrected t, and gated them to safety. After 2001, I went on to other online games to develop roleplaying storylines and to teach roleplaying. Those places included LOTR, Second Life Community, and Everquest II. But as they say in UO, We ALWAYS Come Back.

Xenn Oathsworn is a warrior -swordsman and archer...sort of a uoforever. If you have a guild that he would fit in please let me know.
Niki is a mage tamer with again some archery skills. Again please let me know where she would belong.
l look forward to meeting you all in the game.
Fare thee well.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Greetings and well met,

Xenn Oathsworn and Niki are both my avatars. Though I have allowed them to get more proficient in terms of skills they are still new on UOF and eager to get to roleplaying in a guild so that they can feel they belong.
Nothing gives that feeling that contributing and being with a guild.

From 1997-2001, I was a group leader in a guild ion Great Lakes. A member of the Catskills Roleplaying Community as well as on Europa and stayed in good standing there as I said until 2001. I led the search and rescue group where we would find our members who needed help, resurrected t, and gated them to safety. After 2001, I went on to other online games to develop roleplaying storylines and to teach roleplaying. Those places included LOTR, Second Life Community, and Everquest II. But as they say in UO, We ALWAYS Come Back.

Xenn Oathsworn is a warrior -swordsman and archer...sort of a uoforever. If you have a guild that he would fit in please let me know.
Niki is a mage tamer with again some archery skills. Again please let me know where she would belong.
l look forward to meeting you all in the game.
Fare thee well.
Welcome!
I'm a former Catskill player myself. If you're looking for a guild, consider The Free City of Trinsic. We have a forum here where you can learn about us. Whatever home you choose, hope you enjoy yourself here!