Inscription Macro

Humble_Shark

Apprentice
Anyone have a good inscription macro they want to share?

I'd like to have one with meditation involved so I can semi afk macro.

kurtis

Grandmaster
What are you making? Is this for skill gain in a dungeon, or will this be done at a bank?

Because each spell circle uses different amounts of mana, I use different macros for different spell circles, to make it more efficient. And if this at the bank, you can use a "Restock" binding from the bank. If in a dungeon, you obviously can't do it.

Humble_Shark

Apprentice
Thank you for the reply.

I'd be doing this in a dungeon safe spot. I've gotten to 78 or so, I'm making reveal scrolls right now. I usually go to the spot with 100 scrolls, regs, etc and let the macro run until I'm out. Then I recall to the bank, restock, and repeat.

My macro right now is pretty simple; it makes 4 or so scrolls which depletes almost all of my mana, then I meditate untill full, repeat.

I can probibly make a macro with if statements that would work, but I'm a little lazy and thought someone might already have one:)

Any inscription tips for cost effective skill gains are much appreciated.

Greed

Master
I found a couple interesting ones this morning that I haven't gotten around to trying out yet, so if you do try them please post the results because I would really appreciate it! The first one basically does what your macro does as far as I can tell except it also drags the scrolls to a specific location and restocks supplies if you need them. The other one I found drags every spell you make to a specified spell book so it is useful for making mass spell books and getting some of that scribe money back. If interested see this page and scroll down to inscription to try out those two untested by me macros.