In The Spirit of Giving

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I will have the procedure done if you have them done also.... I am scared..

Already did, sweetie.

latest

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
I missed the handout too. Imo tho. The only handout I really liked was the blaze bandana. And that's a good thing. The fewer handouts the better

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
When I was a child my mother tried to make me eat cauliflower. I am not known for having a weak stomach, but I looked at that cauliflower and I said if i eat this i'm gonna puke. She says just eat it, so I took a bite and puked. Teach her not to feed me cauliflower any more.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
When I was a child my mother tried to make me eat cauliflower. I am not known for having a weak stomach, but I looked at that cauliflower and I said if i eat this i'm gonna puke. She says just eat it, so I took a bite and puked. Teach her not to feed me cauliflower any more.

Ohhhhhhh man, I wish I had a mother.

Apocal

Journeyman
Um... I am a firm believer in switching my computer system off at night time, in fact I have made it a habit of switching off all electrical appliances except those that are required to stay on *refrigerator etc*. Why do I do this? Firstly to save money, secondly for safety. Waste is an issue in the world, why contribute to it?
My computers are on 24x7 to make up for your savings.

Apocal

Journeyman
-Conspiracy Armageddon Mode on-

Good luck running your computers using bicycle power alone when the lights switch off.

-Off-

If the power goes down, I won't need to run my computers. Win-Win. That would be a peaceful day.