In The Spirit of Giving

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Everybody was given a couple tissues for their issues. In the spirit of giving for our dedicated euro friends whom may have missed the handout. If you have a euro guildie or friend, PLEASE donate a tissue for their issues. ;)

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Australian's also missed.

I will pay 60k for the handout

Personally, I feel a secondary handout would be fair for euro's, aussies etc, last nights handout appeared at 01:27am UK time, many snores and dribbles were somehow avoided at that dead hour in the morning ... ZZzzz zzzZZ ...

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Whoa ! whoa! whoa! bar time in the states isn't even til 2 am. But I do feel ya, a secondary handout would be fair... But then again, and I mean this in earnst, when is life, and especially UO life fair? It's not, its a hard fought *****. On a humorous side note, i was doing up some poison and I am pretty sure I used up two out of the four TISSUES FOR MY ISSUES I own, still got my wormhole... with a side of corn. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thryn

Adept
As a US player, if an EU handout happens, I'll keep my characters logged in to get that one too. Like the EU players should have done.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
As a US player, if an EU handout happens, I'll keep my characters logged in to get that one too. Like the EU players should have done.

Um... I am a firm believer in switching my computer system off at night time, in fact I have made it a habit of switching off all electrical appliances except those that are required to stay on *refrigerator etc*. Why do I do this? Firstly to save money, secondly for safety. Waste is an issue in the world, why contribute to it?

aIck

Grandmaster
Um... I am a firm believer in switching my computer system off at night time, in fact I have made it a habit of switching off all electrical appliances except those that are required to stay on *refrigerator etc*. Why do I do this? Firstly to save money, secondly for safety. Waste is an issue in the world, why contribute to it?
Come on now, leaving your computer running overnight 3 times a year doesn't kill your budget and (hopefully) doesn't set your home ablaze.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Come on now, leaving your computer running overnight 3 times a year doesn't kill your budget and (hopefully) doesn't set your home ablaze.

I believe also in not tempting fate. Plus, I make every penny count so go :

£$%^ ££$$"$&*

.. which means go love yourself..

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Gotta stick to your principles, sometimes hard in such a wild west world.

Me, I said lets suck this mother dry of energy and made sure every light, computer, lamp tv and any other electrical device was safely plugged in and running during the event. I was hoping the force would be strong in my house and my handout would turn into a super op rare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
Yea....I missed this handout, so if someone could save me one of each that eould be nice....ill pay, just can't logon right now or anytime soon. :(

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Like a wormhole you can throw down and when somebody walks in it, poof their ass gets transported to diablo 1 and they can play that. ;)

Deadpool

Grandmaster

You and I are going to take a trip to see some nice men in white lab coats...