I'm so UO ....

Dellan

Grandmaster
You spend an hour working her down and some one slides in and kills it the last minute?

Yes, exactly!
She drops your INT, HP and GP to 0, and while you can't move, someone comes, invises you, lures her away, destroys her with wife slayer fencing.. poking weapon, AND STEALS YOUR LOOT YOU WORKED SO HARD TO GET!

Last edited by a moderator:

Geriatric

Expert
im so UO
i sit out the front of bank of america in my best clothes and call everyone that walks by a combination of noob and * and just laugh at them

Pikachu

Adept
I'm so UO when a fast car drives by I accuse them of speed hacking, when I see assembly machines I know they're scripting, when I see trash put out on the road I stop to dig through because it's obviously leftovers from an IDOC, when I see trees I try to run through them, I wear the same clothes everyday I Just dye them in the tub when I need a change, when I go to the petting zoo and see the llamas i think about mounting one, I judge people by UO net worth not RL net worth, I don't understand why grass grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pikachu

Adept
I'm so UO when I hear the term Gold Digger I think HAH she's doing it all wrong! When I see the show Gold Diggers I think HAH they're doing it all wrong! When I hear the song Gold Digger I think HAH he's singing it all wrong! They tried to teach me in school that Gold didn't come from ferocious animals but I was smarter than that.

Geriatric

Expert
im so UO
i went to a chinese herbalist, bought garlic ginseng nightshade mandrake root
i tried to recall out and realised i had forgotten blood moss and black pearl but i couldnt find any

Pikachu

Adept
I'm so UO I drive and text for help, I don't eat sleep shower shave or go to the bathroom because there's NO NEED, I have no life insurance.

Experience

Grandmaster
I'm so UO...

I kill people for their money and loot, then go to the nearest bank and brag about how much I got off them

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I'm so UO...
Every time I go to my local Tailor shop I automatically look at the store owners feet and think, damn no black sandles...

Sundigo

Neophyte
I'm so UO...

That my wife refers to herself as an "Ultima Online Widow".

Also, the other day somebody asked me about something that I couldn't remember .. I actually said to them:

"Ya know, I honestly cannot Kal Ort Por" ... they looked at me like I was from Bucs Den or something...

Mikkeliv

Journeyman
I'm so UO...

That... I... Umm... I'm...

That I have a pet beetle, I feed a piece of raw meat to every day...

In the hope that one day, it grows up to be a pack mount.

:oops:

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I'm so UO....

that during a surgery I mumble In Vas Mani...just HOPING it will work...and then realizing I never bring reagents into the OR with me.

Dreifub

Journeyman
Im so UO....

That when someone rear-ended my car I yelled "VENDOR BUY THE BANK SOME GUARDS I BAN THEE!"