Idle disconnect

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
i know i seen this somewhere on here. but for some reason when i leave my accounts on afk..after a while they disconnect. my computer doesnt sleep...i dont know whats causing it. any help?

My guess would be the game registered no activity and boots you? Are you macro'ing or doing something that requires an action? or just sitting in game?

I've had it effect me both ways so I'm not 100% sure. Be interested to know the answer on this myself.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Could be computer, modem, or your isp. As far as I know there is nothing that will disconnect you server side other than a restart. Sometimes if your connection is unstable you will get dced due to a connection time out.

I have left my chars logged in for days no issue.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Swayze

Grandmaster
Could be computer, modem, or your isp. As far as I know there is nothing that will disconnect you server side other than a restart. Sometimes if your connection is unstable you will get dced due to a connection time out.

I have left my chars logged in for days no issue.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This. I had the same issue and I got a new router and it fixed the problem.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Aye i keep disconnectin in the same manner - almost positive its my router - getting a new one this weekend - will post results after a couple days of macroing!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
My router disconnects me every so often, it can also be a bad wifi/network card which also happened to me (had to get a new one)

Sir.

Grandmaster
Also there is a router management tool that came with it that tells me its restarting a lot for maintenance; problem is, no matter how many times I change the option, it defaults right back to auto-reboot. Tired of battling it :p