Idea For Quests

Serj

Master
It'd be cool to see quests pertaining to every dungeon (or most of them maybe not all)
I haven't went as in depth into thinking about the idea as to think of every quests line should be for whatever dungeons but the idea is something like a rather hard quests to complete and after completing the quests you have a chance of it giving a weapon that slays all monsters within said dungeon.

This weapon would be only for pvming (it would be cool if it would do 0 damage to players) similar to the faction weapons that can be blessed
Also I was thinking it could be blessed for so many hours. Not sure if its possible for it to work something like the young player status does. It only decays as you're using it. Also another reason for it to be blessed so you dont waste time getting it (if you event get it) just for a pk to roll up and kill you and take it. Pks can boohoo all they want its no different that having blessed faction weapons.
Also the type of weapon you get should be completely random.

Not sure if it should be vanq,power,or whatever. Maybe the person who gives you the quest can be a blacksmith and it can just be exceptional/blessed/whatever slayer.

Just another cool idea for dexxers.Thoughts?

I'm very aware that this is an extremely trammy idea, lol.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No to blessed weapons... theyre in factions to encourage people to faction, cost a shitload, and can only be used against other factioners.

Serj

Master
I get that glutt but the idea is it is really rare that you get it :p
Not like you get it every time.
Anyways that was just part of the idea :D

Edit: I also said to make them only for pvm, 0 damage to humans.

Last edited by a moderator: