Ice Blue robe very odd

Kayles

Expert
Has anyone seen this bug I was making robes and it just popped up it doesn't stay blue when you put it on but turns back blue when you put it back in your pack. I was hoping the gm could fix it permanent to stay ice blue.Texas Longhorns_2-10_11.19.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Even if it only has that hue as a lockdown, it still has plenty of value just for that I think...

Curious to hear what staff has to say about it, have to assume it was just a mistake but you never know.

It shows as black on both your character and paperdoll but glacial when locked down in a house?

Kayles

Expert
odd when I do [gethue it shows 0 for the color same as any cloth you buy from vendor When I place on my paper doll without releasing it stays blue but is turns 0 hue when worn. it changes back to glacial blue when i put it back in my pack

Young Star

Grandmaster
he means do other players see it as glacial with their clients or is this just a fluke in your own local install.

wkstrm

Master
Sooooo? Any news?
Is this a fake or the real deal?

I was once tricked into the chest room at WBB for a supposedly good deal but it all turned out that the guy just wanted to.. uhm.. hang out.

tankian

Grandmaster
i checked with this guy and it must be a bug on his end. it looked like a normal default grey robe to me