IBD

Slate

Journeyman
Who's the newb Belmont that won it? Is he in a fraction guide or another no names from a guild like trin. Anyone know?

halygon

Grandmaster
IDK, but if he is really a newer player, then the IBD was well won! It's always awesome to see non-vets win cool things.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Wonder what would happen if it was used on an ingot of 60k Iron... would everything made from that Iron be blessed ...

"Yes Genie I would like to wish for 3 more wish's "

halygon

Grandmaster
Way to burst my bubble .. thanks man :p
Bubble_Burst.jpg

Lithium149

Grandmaster
he my mate!!!!!

If he is your friend, you should let him know of the few offers people have on the WTB forums.

@Salsa has offered his No Cut Cave House (1000$) donation for trade if he blesses & trades Salsa the item he prefers.

The house I believe is equivalent to 150 million, ageless and only a minute from West Brit Bank.

girana

Grandmaster
If he is your friend, you should let him know of the few offers people have on the WTB forums.

@Salsa has offered his No Cut Cave House (1000$) donation for trade if he blesses & trades Salsa the item he prefers.

The house I believe is equivalent to 150 million, ageless and only a minute from West Brit Bank.

he dont sell

he blessed a katana

$ wins !

Cheapsuit

Master
IDK, but if he is really a newer player, then the IBD was well won! It's always awesome to see non-vets win cool things.
Not quite sure how I feel about this Haly. Why is it more pleasing to see a new player win cool things over a vet? I think it's just as cool to see anyone who plays a lottery win but IMO especially a Vet. Your comment came off sounding like Comcast or Sprint when they give new customers better deals than their loyal customers who's been with them for years. Confrats to you, Belmont.

Edit: I'm a lil butt sore that I didn't win. :(