I think FFA needs some changes to be legit. Here's my suggestions:

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I just wanna suggest changes to the FFA tournament layout. It is fun and all, but not so much so when you get teams of 5 people who just wall of stone themselves into one of the rooms until everyone else kills people off, then they come out when theres a couple people left to insure they are one of the top 5. It's supposed to be FFA, not teams. The only people that survive are the ones who are in groups or that wall of stone themselves into a corner and everyone passes them by until the end, or they get REALLY lucky by not getting targeted.

I just think it should be more mayhem and less organization of groups together than this. 1.) Maybe remove the names of people all together and make them all have the name "FFA" or something like that make it harder to discern these groups "allies", because all they have to do is say, hey my incognito name is "so&so." 2.) Remove the rooms to hide in. I like the idea and concept, but I don't believe this is working as intended when people sprint to a room and wall of stone for the first 15 minutes of the game unless one person decides hey I think I'm actually going to go into this room and try to kill this joker.

Again, these are just suggestions and if you are very happy with how it is then by all means just ignore this thread. I just think it's almost a little routine when they pop up to A.) Get a group together B.) Hide in corner wall of stoning until everyone is dead.

Either way, thanks for reading.

taylorswiffe

Neophyte
the names idea is terrible, anyone with a brain will still be able to find his friends and party them

and if you want a fair event dont join FFAs. you're basically asking to change the rules of an event because you have no friends and got owned

Expunge

Novice
the names idea is terrible, anyone with a brain will still be able to find his friends and party them

and if you want a fair event dont join FFAs. you're basically asking to change the rules of an event because you have no friends and got owned
In Sanct Ylem, bro

Garet Jax

Grandmaster

LOL why such an angry post?

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Taylorswiffe is an absolute clown, the only wife taylor has is his left-hand. Post something intelligent or do the world a favor and go jump off a bridge. No one will miss an idiot like you.

taylorswiffe

Neophyte
strong post. 5/10 for style 10/10 for madness. you got owned with OP in that FFA?

itt: op cant figure how to play the game and asks for changes instead of learning how to play

Arokh

I don't understand why OP is mad about FFAs, and maybe I am wrong, but to "win" (or declare yourself big E-Dick owner) it's all about PVP points, if you end up lasting until the end while hidden in a corner you don't get the highest rating anyways.