I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westbound Gale

I Deleted all of my toons. You all have fun with being constantly gang-raped by EQMS, $, Power and every single blue troll ever over and over again. I hope you have a better experience than I did.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hate to see you quit :( If you ever decide to come back , please let us know and we will help you get started again.

Kernel

Adept
That is the solution.
Not to make a pvp toon and try to fight them.
LoL, it's Ultima Online bud. Not WoW, not GW, not Destiny.

It's normal, it's game.
So.. rage, quit, sleep and return.

Today you, tomorrow me, next days? Another player.

Make some pvp or die tryin' but first at all.. Have F-U-N!

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
I Deleted all of my toons. You all have fun with being constantly gang-raped by EQMS, $, Power and every single blue troll ever over and over again. I hope you have a better experience than I did.

yup, and thats why we all play with the 10% that can hang!!

Mairon

Apprentice

So it goes.

I get his point though - Telling him to 'get better at pvp' or 'make a pvp toon' isn't the solution. A single PVP toon, no matter how good you are, can't avoid 12 E-Bolts from a successful EQMS raid lol. It is part of the game. Thats why I prepared a LOT of weapons and armor for this month lol...but you can see his point.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Much harsher penalties are coming in for PK's very, very soon.

Also a lot of other things to keep pvpers more busy.

These posts, and pages in game are at an all time high, changes are coming this week.
Stick in there!

Chop

Journeyman
Much harsher penalties are coming in for PK's very, very soon.

Also a lot of other things to keep pvpers more busy.

These posts, and pages in game are at an all time high, changes are coming this week.
Stick in there!

All i can say is.... Awesome! Its about time and Thank you UOF team! Looks like ill be back to playing UOF soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.