I Need Gm help Plz!!

TamskIS

Neophyte
last night after getting pushed out of a champ spawn i died and went through the wrong gate. This took me to the what i think is the toke guild hall where one of their reds then attackes my white wyrm and drags into his house. His name was A Hoe Slayer Im pretty pissed about this Im pretty sure this is not legal to do in the game. I sat and waited for 2 hours and my help request never got through i would like if you would get back to me about this

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Trapping pets is legal. pretty lame but legal dont use pets in pvp outside of dungeons would be my advice.

sorry

did he offer to sell it back to you?

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
last night after getting pushed out of a champ spawn i died and went through the wrong gate. This took me to the what i think is the toke guild hall where one of their reds then attackes my white wyrm and drags into his house. His name was A Hoe Slayer Im pretty pissed about this Im pretty sure this is not legal to do in the game. I sat and waited for 2 hours and my help request never got through i would like if you would get back to me about this
Buy a ball of pet summoning.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
just to be brutally honest... if it wasnt a good stat one, shouldnt be nothing to worry about.....

at least you learned with a WW and not by a pure white wolf or somethin equilivant to that nature :p

S

Shane

It's legal because if you actually value your pet you should ALWAYS have it on a pet summoning ball.

You don't have to donate for coins, you can buy coins from players with gold. It would cost you like what, 160k to get a ball then you can recharge it for like 10k gold. (Coin > Gold conversion)

TamskIS

Neophyte
plus i might be a new to this game there is one thing i do not like is being told i have paid real money or spend more then the damn thing is worth to get it back

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
plus i might be a new to this game there is one thing i do not like is being told i have paid real money or spend more then the damn thing is worth to get it back
Like Shane said, you don't have to spend real money. Well worth it. Only tamers get to insure their weapons with a one time purchase. Everybody else loses their shit.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Sorry mate, I usually love helping people out on here, but maybe you should think about how much you're crying about a free White Wyrm, how much you make per hour with a wyrm and a dragon, and what the actual return on investment would be for a pet summoning ball and some charges before you start moaning that you don't want to "pay more than it's worth."

That's a value proposition you and only you are putting on the value of a wyrm. So essentially o you're saying you'd rather lose the wyrm and get another than pay anything to keep it. Fair enough, but don't come in here bitching that it may actually cost you ANYTHING to have the most powerful pet fight for you in the game. The amount of respect and caring you'll get from your fellow gamers amount to integers.

Carry on and have a great day.

old azz

Adept
HAHAHA