I know this isn't right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
25k-70k ping for 4 days... god hates me so I lose everything. I've done the usual to clear and check everything. I live not too far from the server.
10850211_400282043461110_6036819474770666879_n.jpg

@Adam @Shane Help help help

Swayze

Grandmaster
Again for the 17362nd time. They are looking into another host. Relax. You don't need to make a new thread everytime you lag. They are working on it.

Dahee

Apprentice
I live not too far from the server.
From what I've been hearing it sounds like this may be your problem... try relocating your computer a few states in any direction, this should help reduce your ping.

;)

Seriously, though, I feel like most of the people with ping issues live closest to the server. Did anyone ever manage to explain why this is the case?

MindScream

Novice
Blaine the Gypsy,

I won't be online much today but tomorrow I'll be on IRC. Send me a PM and I'll help you out.

I don't think that high of a ping is just you to the server issue, something else is wrong.

IRC Name: MindScream

Cheers,

Mind

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
That's nice of you MindScream. This topic has been discussed in many threads and yes, they GMs are looking into it. But before immediately assuming it's a server issue, do everything you can to make sure it's not something on your end as well. You = anyone experiencing issues. It may be a combination of both but perhaps with some things done on your end, it can at least help it a bit.
Thread is locked due to the fact there's been several threads started about the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.