I have a dream.....

Cack

Grandmaster
oh duh that makes sense thx
Sorry didn't know you wanted an indepth analysis.
So this all stems back to your childhood before your first pube. Probably an older sibling or friend made fun of your unmanly parts hence the psyche trauma.
Freud would say you have unresolved issues with an Oedipus complex for your mother(giant clam). But with your small winky could never quite master the art of self pleasure(all the viebna sausages....all the other Boys who could).

Last edited by a moderator:

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
The dream is not achievable - our new uof players are as soft as felipe's dick around women.
STORY TIME CHILDREN!

Man good ol felipe, I still remember back in the early days of uof in the irc channel he was posting pics of his car after he had two beers at the local pub and was drunk as fuck and decided to get behind the wheel and try to murder some innocent kids. Well the kids got lucky and the idiot smashed into a bridge and almost killed his dumb ass self, then he got surprised when everyone was sad he walked away...... I honestly don't think he even saw it coming which is what took me by surprise!

Renevati

i had a dream these fucking hellcats would give decent gains and not have the pathing of a fucking worm. GODAMNIT I HATE TRAINING TAMING!

dont mind me boys..