Hunt for Slice! 10k dono

DocOp

Adept
Sweeet! Wonderfully selfless of you, even if your name sounds as an alias for a sociopathic murdered. I look forward to attending, win or lose it should be good fun! Gl to everyone

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I will be doing some Open Browsers on this (2)
I will broadcast it as well over the next couple hours

hubcap

Grandmaster
I never win this type of stuff but imma give it a try.

major props to slice n dice for not only taking the time to do this....but....man,what prizes!!!

way to go man!

BUMP FOR INFO:

Will you be running a duel client and handle these one at a time? Like stay in brit near plat vendor, and give 1 clue, then wait until you are found, then back at brit, give the next clue? Or will you be giving all 5 location clues at the same time?

I think this is really neat and one day if I aquire enough 'random stuffz' would definitely consider doing someting fun like this. I remember when I first joined this server, one of the ways I made like 5 or 10k was someone put a bunch of checks in random places in brit as a fun event.

Really nice to know how many 'fun' players are here doing things like this!

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
BUMP FOR INFO:

Will you be running a duel client and handle these one at a time? Like stay in brit near plat vendor, and give 1 clue, then wait until you are found, then back at brit, give the next clue? Or will you be giving all 5 location clues at the same time?

I think this is really neat and one day if I aquire enough 'random stuffz' would definitely consider doing someting fun like this. I remember when I first joined this server, one of the ways I made like 5 or 10k was someone put a bunch of checks in random places in brit as a fun event.

Really nice to know how many 'fun' players are here doing things like this!

I will be near the plat vendor.
Give one hint
Go hide

Eppy said he will announce when I've been found at each location so I don't have people scrambling around looking for me after ive been found based off each clue. That was a concern.
He said he will be there unless dead. In that case I will have an alternate at the plat vendor.

Special thanks to
@Shane for announcing and supporting the event
@eppy for assisting me in running the event
@JoeB possibly you too

Shame i'm european and the event starts at 6:30 am on a sunday morning.... yay :D

Sorry about that. :/
Didn't have it totally thought out.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
I hope there's a great turn out for Slice. Good guy.

Get the girl and ride off into the sunset?
probably not

boat_wonka.gif

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Thank you everyone for playing
This was a great turn out and I was smiling the whole time

Congrats to the winners
Arch enemy - Moonglow telescope

Luka the oracle - N'jel Castle

AshParNel - Treehouse

MC Tamer- Sacrifice shrine

U-Haul - Lord oaks champ

Special thanks to @Shane for helping me make this possible and capturing all the pictures

I hope to be doing more events in the future

willy-wonka-fall-o.gif

Kilike

Grandmaster
Thank you everyone for playing
This was a great turn out and I was smiling the whole time

Congrats to the winners
Arch enemy - Moonglow telescope

Luka the oracle - N'jel Castle

AshParNel - Treehouse

MC Tamer- Sacrifice shrine

U-Haul - Lord oaks champ

Special thanks to @Shane for helping me make this possible and capturing all the pictures

I hope to be doing more events in the future

willy-wonka-fall-o.gif
Amazing event. I didn't participate physically, but I did help in voice chat. The lord oaks hint was brilliant. Very cleaver.

Sent from my SM-G900P

grundyboy

Apprentice
Can someone post the hints for all 5 places? Couldn't participate, but want to see if i had any chance of figuring some of them out, i used to know sosaria like the back of my hand :)

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Can someone post the hints for all 5 places? Couldn't participate, but want to see if i had any chance of figuring some of them out, i used to know sosaria like the back of my hand :)

1. The sun and the moon and the stars

2. I'll be watching the world turn in my castle far away

3. We go here when we are grounded and don't want to go inside. You're killin me smalls

4. Jesus was known for the noble virtue

5. He knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake