HUNDREDS of Full Potion KEGS stocked -- Bane Capital -- Everything IN STOCK

bane

Master
Just opened my potion keg super store. Conveniently located next to Yew Bank, directly south, I have hundreds, yes hundreds, of full potion kegs in stock.

Great prices, an insane amount of full potion kegs, guard zone protection, and directly bank after buying there is no reason to go anywhere else.

Currently in stock:
  • 90 - Greater Strength Kegs : 2.5k per
  • 125 - Greater Agility Kegs : 2.5k per
  • 125 - Total Refresh Kegs : 3.9k per
  • 125 - Greater Heal Kegs : 3.9k per
  • 125 - Greater Cure Kegs : 3.9k per
  • 125 - Greater Explosion Kegs : 5.2k per
All vendors are dressed to reflect their keg type (Wizards hats, sashes, boots, and cloaks colored).

View attachment 250

Also there are a bunch of unaffiliated vendors here all with GREAT prices.

In my browsing I found the following great deals:
  • Recall scrolls - 30per
  • Summ Daemon scrolls - 50 per
  • Town Runebooks
  • Blank Runebooks
  • TONs of Melee slayers.
I will be gating every 5 minutes at West Brit Bank. Gating characters name is Myrkul

NOW Offering HOME Delivery:
Bane Capital is now funding a courier service to simplify your shopping experience. We are now offering home delivery free of charge. This is the perfect service for the PvPer on the go because who has time to shop when you are too busy melting faces.

If you buy 50 or more kegs (any type, mix and match if you like) I will deliver them to your home free of charge. Here are the details of home delivery:
  • In order to qualify for home delivery you need to order 50+ kegs. You can mix and match types so they don't have to be all one type.
  • You will need to add my crafter (Bane) as a friend to your house where you want to take delivery. If you have a mailbox this might not be needed but would need to test.
  • You will need to add an empty secure container on your front steps that has its security level set to "friend". Again might not be necessary if you have a mailbox.
  • You will need to pay up front for all kegs that are to be delivered.
  • If your house is being camped by hostile players then home delivery will not be possible. Hostile monsters on the other hand are no problem.
PM me here or on IRC (nick is baneneo) and we can arrange a time to setup the above. I will let you know when all the kegs have been delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump, this dude put a lot of time and effort into this. I personally love easy to use and stylish user interfaces. Like his uniformed keg sellers :p, awwwww yeah.

bane

Master
Thanks Cheesestick. Also all kegs are now dyed appropriately for their type. Again thank you everyone for your business.