Human jerky remotely tracks player name changes

Discrete

Apprentice
Greasy human jerky (from a dead thief, for example) changes its name whenever the thief's name changes via disguise kit, and possibly other means (incognito). I can watch it change with each click while the thief is completely off-screen using their kit.

Edit: And by "name", I mean the yellow subtext that shows up under "greasy human jerky".

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
Greasy human jerky (from a dead thief, for example) changes its name whenever the thief's name changes via disguise kit, and possibly other means (incognito). I can watch it change with each click while the thief is completely off-screen using their kit.

Edit: And by "name", I mean the yellow subtext that shows up under "greasy human jerky".
This actually happens for any named items in UO. For example a crafter's mark on weapons/armor/etc will change as the crafter's name changes, like if they use a disguise kit or cast incognito.

SidX

Grandmaster
This actually happens for any named items in UO. For example a crafter's mark on weapons/armor/etc will change as the crafter's name changes, like if they use a disguise kit or cast incognito.
Question, do you know if this is the same with house bans?

Example.. I ban a red from my house named "RED PK". They then jump on their blue mule named "BLUE MULE". Will my house ban list show "Account of RED PK" or will it change to "Account of BLUE MULE"? Haven't tried testing myself yet.

halygon

Grandmaster
Question, do you know if this is the same with house bans?

Example.. I ban a red from my house named "RED PK". They then jump on their blue mule named "BLUE MULE". Will my house ban list show "Account of RED PK" or will it change to "Account of BLUE MULE"? Haven't tried testing myself yet.
In that case, I think it is only the name of the character you targeted when you banned them.