WTS Huge Rares Sale!

a guy

Journeyman
1. 1 sphinx statue for 1m
4.Turkey wings- 350k (there are more kasas than turkey wings on the shard )
5.Yule Log 500k (obtained through christmas deed it is only getting more rare and might never be handed out again)
7.Regular egg case for 800k
8.Hearth of home fire- 450k - (2k DONO item)
10. christmas candle named Light of the Winter Solstice- 300k
11. Ultima Online forever vase 25k (50k gold item half off)
12. 2 cinnamon fancy rugs 220k each
13. Bloody Pentagram- 450k (2k DONO item)
14.2 small webs 300k each
15. 2 ter mur tables 100k each
16. Gargish bench 200k
17.boneset 200k
18. seed box 200k
19. white poinsettia 200k
20. 2 odd plants 100k each
21. 2 dragon heads 50k each (red)
22.Captains Cabin membership card 75k
23.broken chair 25k
24. flower pot 250k
26.pink fishing net 30k
27. 110 tailor 110 tinker 75k each
28.hell hound statue 60k
29.a deed for a holiday tree 150k
30. 2 south polar bear rugs and 1 east 50k each
31. 2 dedicated blaze bandana 75k each
32. frosted bath table 550k (2.5k DONO item)
33.blessed bandana 90k, for pks
34. blessed kilt 90k
35. blessed doublet 90K
36. 17x15 plot (north of vesper guards with huge green front yard no blockage or spawn or neighbors) MESSAGE TO TALK ABOUT PRICE
37. 35 glowing runes 2k each
38. south tapestry 30k
39. 9x9 plot (between yew bank and gate) MESSAGE TO TALK ABOUT PRICE
40. 40 hedges for 350k thats 8.75k per, they are 10k per off gold vendor

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
May I ask: How do you know how many of a certain item there is on the shard?

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

a guy

Journeyman
the sphinx dropped once a day for a month
I have only seen about 4 magic flutes since I have played for over a year now
turkey wings were only handed out to a handful HENCE not very many
the 2 christmas items were obtained through christmas reward deeds which give you the choice to pick out of a select few options of rares once you use the deed you cant go back
Wassamassaw head is my head, i am the only person on the shard with it and it does not turn into the decayed hue EVER not a trick rare

a guy

Journeyman
oh the team MALES crystal ball was from a event 5 player per team each player was reward hence only 5 exist

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Yea some of those are self explanatory like the crystal ball, and the MOTM is *somewhat* explanatory, but I know they also spawned the sphinx for an IDOC event, and maybe more I dunno. How do you know for sure you didn't miss a random sphinx spawn? (for example)

My question is really in regards to everything.. I'm just confused how to find out for sure how many of something there is.. Short of some serious research, that most of the time, is really hard to prove. I don't mean to derail your thread here sorry bud.

a guy

Journeyman
Most of these items I know 100% I have played here nearly since the beginning of UOF

The sphinx was spawned without statue drop at IDOC I was there, my guild mate got the blaze sandies and another got a ghost. The sphinx MOTM is gone.

I researched every rare.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I looted the sphinx stat from the GM IDOC event a couple weeks ago.. If that's the same one your talking about.. But nonetheless, you answered my question :) thank you sir. Good luck on the sales.

a guy

Journeyman
I am pretty sure the statue didnt drop, I was standing on the corpse and that has been the only sphinx spawn in overland to my knowledge

a guy

Journeyman
Thanks man, if you want proof how rare my egg case is, just type in Egg Case or a child of the queen. youl be amazed how many there arent

noobs705

Grandmaster
Your prices on your dono items are nuts, Heres my dono item i bought for 2.5k but ill ask 450k special pricing. Oh heres a bone throne was 1k dono coins now yours for only 200k for a great price of 10k more then you could have just bought yourself! Christmas deeds still only sell around the 100k mark i could have prolly got 5 this week for 150 or less but heres a log for only 500k! I can keep going but ill stop

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol he said the turkey wings was handed *buzzor sound*

lol.. sounds like a pretty unreliable source to buy stuff from