How?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well, mask layering deeds place the targeted item in the earring slot (same as layered sash) so that you can use two slots for headwear. But not three.

Not sure what the explanation could be because there shouldn't be a way to wear multiple layered masks.

The Grixxitt

Apprentice
Each layered deed moves something to a different slot, so maybe he used a mask layer and a sash layer and loaded his equipment by using the tiny slots to the left of the paperdoll.

-just a guess

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
They said the sash layering deed and mask deed are the same slot (earrings), so that you cannot wear both a layered sash and a layered mask/helmet at the same time.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well no because items are automatically assigned to those slots. And the sash layering deed won't work with the mask layering deed at all because of this, since they assign to the same slot as one another.

Only way I see this being possible is if multiple layered masks can be put in the same slot, which surely can't be the way it was intended. Have never tried, but it's safe to assume you can't stack sashes so you shouldn't be able to stack masks.

Ku'tan

Master
If I wanted to wear a leather cap for armor then put a deer mask over it would it hide the leather cap or make it hidden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ku'tan

Master
Because I don't want to see the cap just want the armor. Is that possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
sorry ku'tan. It's a good question but I just dont think there exists any such literature on this topic. My pro ass advice would in this case be to hang out at west brit bank and see if anyone is wearing that combo