How soon can you use skill scrolls on a meta pet?

Ku'tan

Master
I have a level one hehe but tons of scrolls should or can I start using them now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
I have a level one hehe but tons of scrolls should or can I start using them now?

No need to use any skill scrolls at this point. Wait until you're lvl 6-7. You really only need resist, magery and poison SS, as they are the slowest to bring back up once it's died.

Also when can I add my first relic?

LVL 2

Ku'tan

Master
No need to use any skill scrolls at this point. Wait until you're lvl 6-7. You really only need resist, magery and poison SS, as they are the slowest to bring back up once it's died.

LVL 2
Thanks for the info. Any recommendations for first relic besides qs.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Thanks for the info. Any recommendations for first relic besides qs.

I'd say, ranked below in my opinion...

1. QS
2. Bloody Talons
3. Molten
4. Nox

Gold: I wouldn't recommend gold until you're at least lvl 5-6. It's a badass relic once you can handle the paragons.

Monty

Adept
Holy crap get the gold as soon as you can! I did and at pet level 4 I was taking on paragon dragons, Balrons and LIches. Crazy tons of XP! I say get it now because it wasn't until about gold relic level 4 when it really started working and that happened at pet level 3 and I was still able to handle the paragons.

Beaver Burgler

Apprentice
Holy crap get the gold as soon as you can! I did and at pet level 4 I was taking on paragon dragons, Balrons and LIches. Crazy tons of XP! I say get it now because it wasn't until about gold relic level 4 when it really started working and that happened at pet level 3 and I was still able to handle the paragons.
Agreed gold relic is great for leveling. At level 3 meta pet I could kill all but the highest level when using a ww or mare.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LoNE WoLF

Master
The thing with putting a gold relic on your dragon is you will always have a chance at fighting a paragon. Think end game. Paragon AW, para shadow wyrm, para ancient shadow wyrm. Etc. if you are going to the tamer route you might want to consider saving the gold relic for your meta steed. That way you can pick or choose what mob you paragon by dismounting. I won't be puttin gold on my dragon and I am really glad that I didn't. I had 0 issues leveling my meta dragon. It went at a good rate. Nox is good for champ spawns. Get that QS ASAP and save those SS for when it's 7. Just my opinion. The choice is yours.

tankian

Grandmaster
I suggest saving scrolls for lvl 6-7 maybe lvl 5 if it died alot. No need to use poison scrolls unless it drops below 100

lollo

Grandmaster
I think the only level where you should use SS is lvl 6 IF you don't have a 120 taming PS yet.

Never used a SS after reaching lvl 7.

I keep them for the meta steed, since getting 2m exp on the steed to get the skill refresh takes 6 months lol

Speaking of which, @eppy @Swayze , this should really be changed to 1m for meta steeds.
2m is fine on a dragon, but consider than one single QS activation on a lvl 7 dragon gets you as much XP as 10+ mins of farming on a meta steed (provided you also have bloody relic ofc)

Josh D

Grandmaster
Couldn't agree more about the Meta steed needing only million (or less).

Ive re leveled my dragon 3 times since my steed was lvl 6. My steed is currently at 1.1 million...and its been about 4 months.

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah 1m might even be too much, those things just don't do enough damage.

Meta dragons have 3x The strenght, 3x as much mana, molten doing 80+++ damage every 20 sec, aoe lethal poison, QS doing 2000+ damage every 2m etc etc

And it still takes a while to do 2m exp

It should be 750k-1m max For steeds, 2m is just ridiculous

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
I think the only level where you should use SS is lvl 6 IF you don't have a 120 taming PS yet.

Never used a SS after reaching lvl 7.

I keep them for the meta steed, since getting 2m exp on the steed to get the skill refresh takes 6 months lol

Speaking of which, @eppy @Swayze , this should really be changed to 1m for meta steeds.
2m is fine on a dragon, but consider than one single QS activation on a lvl 7 dragon gets you as much XP as 10+ mins of farming on a meta steed (provided you also have bloody relic ofc)

I agree with this. I never used a single ss on my meta at all and it died "ALLOT". It gets refreshed skill points when it lvls, and every 2 mill again refreshed when it's lvl 7. I save my ss for my ww since they can never have their skills refreshed.