How many power scrolls does a harrower drop?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
[01:44:14] <gluttsds> [01:39:47] <Girana> harrower drops 8 scrolls and 100% a relic
[01:44:17] <Barracoon> u guys dont even know how many ps harrower drop

After we killed $ at a harrower, got all 6 scrolls they tried to come to IRC with lies like this... im not a PVM man but I am pretty sure they drop 6 -- of course I'm more than pretty sure barracoon lies:

YRdBTjP.png

Bobby123

Grandmaster
[01:44:14] <gluttsds> [01:39:47] <Girana> harrower drops 8 scrolls and 100% a relic
[01:44:17] <Barracoon> u guys dont even know how many ps harrower drop

After we killed $ at a harrower, got all 6 scrolls they tried to come to IRC with lies like this... im not a PVM man but I am pretty sure they drop 6 -- of course I'm more than pretty sure barracoon lies:

ITS 100% MORE THAN 6 POWERSCROLLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure abt relic though ! Out of 3 harrowers we did last weekend , we got all 3 relics each time !

CANT BELIEVE WITH HALF THE SERVER IN DODGEQMS , no one even knows how many scrolls a HARROWER DROP ??????

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

WAT A BUNCH OF NOOOBS !!!!

LAWL !

BEN!

Grandmaster
the wiki says its 6 + a faction scroll but i think it is actually 5 plus 1 faction

i am going to guess relic rate is around 20%, we had a period where we went 7 straight without a relic

girana

Grandmaster
the wiki says its 6 + a faction scroll but i think it is actually 5 plus 1 faction

i am going to guess relic rate is around 20%, we had a period where we went 7 straight without a relic

looks liek someone in your group is stealing powerscrolls !

asics

Grandmaster
6+1 faction in every spot, and is not 100% relic.. After 15-20 Harrowr just 1 blood 1 molten.. Some titles..pile of skulls artifacts.. And a lot of red skulls

BEN!

Grandmaster
i had a girana post in my email that i guess was deleted-

"oh i forgot one thing

8 scrolls is not in every dungeon possible but in most it is !"

is that a real thing? how does the dungeon it spawns in affect the # of power scrolls drops? @eppy

girana

Grandmaster
i had a girana post in my email that i guess was deleted-

"oh i forgot one thing

8 scrolls is not in every dungeon possible but in most it is !"

is that a real thing? how does the dungeon it spawns in affect the # of power scrolls drops? @eppy

you need knowlegde and skill for it my friend !

its same with #5 powerscroll at some champs ;)

Afro Man

Grandmaster
ITS 100% MORE THAN 6 POWERSCROLLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure abt relic though ! Out of 3 harrowers we did last weekend , we got all 3 relics each time !

CANT BELIEVE WITH HALF THE SERVER IN DODGEQMS , no one even knows how many scrolls a HARROWER DROP ??????

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

WAT A BUNCH OF NOOOBS !!!!

LAWL !
tumblr_lz0onzFjmJ1ql0bj5.gif