How fuckin bad is 1%?

Khadul

Neophyte
LOL, i only started here recently, but ive noticed two seemingly hillarious trends. 1) How fuckin bad is 1%? Who seriously rolls 4 deep through the orc cave killing miners and shit LOL and 2) Might as well put T B A on his list.

1% and T B A, way to be the joke of the shard, keep up the hard work

Khadul

Neophyte
oh, and if any of you terrible noobs from 1% or T B A have any balls, pm me, we can 5x and you can get mopped

tankian

Grandmaster
ohh no, where do they find these people, this a game to have fun on and yet people take this game seriously, ive been here since start and never not once has it made me angy or had to use filthy words to express myself. your meeting people from all over the world. just say hello and have fun.

hollywood

Journeyman
ohh no, where do they find these people, this a game to have fun on and yet people take this game seriously, ive been here since start and never not once has it made me angy or had to use filthy words to express myself. your meeting people from all over the world. just say hello and have fun.

this is where I am at with this game. UO has been around for what fucking 16 years now? I have been there and done it all, there is literally nothing on this game anyone could do that would warrant any amount of rage. It is really cute to see threads like this though, I wish I could be this angry towards UO again., I am envious..... :) Chin up OP

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
this is where I am at with this game. UO has been around for what fucking 16 years now? I have been there and done it all, there is literally nothing on this game anyone could do that would warrant any amount of rage. It is really cute to see threads like this though, I wish I could be this angry towards UO again., I am envious..... :) Chin up OP

QFT ^^