How do you sell a house deed back to vendor?

Seviour

Expert
Hello There,

I've read online that you can sell house deeds back to vendors. However, when I tried to do that the vendor just says that I have nothing that he might be interested in. And is there a way around needing the key to get into the house. Instead is it possible to set it up like the custom houses where if you're added to the house you don't need a key?

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
In truth you shouldn't buy deeds, though I understand that comes to late.

You can make the old-style houses with a placement tool (the tele-scope looking thing), and it's blessed; deeds are not.

I don't know if vendors will buy deeds back, I've never been able to either. You could sell it to another player maybe, but not may will buy it for the reasons I've listed.

Provoker

Journeyman
I think idoc's might be where people like deeds, they can place quicker with a deed then a placement took?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Hello There,

I've read online that you can sell house deeds back to vendors. However, when I tried to do that the vendor just says that I have nothing that he might be interested in. And is there a way around needing the key to get into the house. Instead is it possible to set it up like the custom houses where if you're added to the house you don't need a key?
Some house deeds will sell back but at a highly discounted rate (ie you lose a ton) - but most will not sell back.

If you place a house with a deed (ie classic house), then it will lock the doors for you upon creation and give you a key. You can unlock the doors, then use "I wish to secure this" command and target the door to lock it again. Now you can single click it and set security just like a custom home.

Seviour

Expert
I didn't use a deed in this case, I used the placement tool but ended up demolishing the house and getting the deed that way.

Some house deeds will sell back but at a highly discounted rate (ie you lose a ton) - but most will not sell back.

If you place a house with a deed (ie classic house), then it will lock the doors for you upon creation and give you a key. You can unlock the doors, then use "I wish to secure this" command and target the door to lock it again. Now you can single click it and set security just like a custom home.
I'll try that out tonight :D thanks for that tip