How do you mine sand?

Mango

Grandmaster
I believe you need GM mining, and then to read a book called 'Find glass-quality sand' sold by some NPC's in towns (for about 10k).

After that, you can mine sand at beaches. I don't recall if it's like mining granite, where you first have to single click your shovel and select 'ore and granite' (in this case ore and sand?).

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Na just click where u want and boom I'm a 115 and it seems like an eternity to get the sand I dig and dig and dig and we'll u get it and finally get sand worthy of glass blowing

I believe you need GM mining, and then to read a book called 'Find glass-quality sand' sold by some NPC's in towns (for about 10k).

After that, you can mine sand at beaches. I don't recall if it's like mining granite, where you first have to single click your shovel and select 'ore and granite' (in this case ore and sand?).

where are the books?

aIck

Grandmaster
^^^ can only find mr stone crafter, not the dude blowing things
skBGE4E.png

There ya go. You can buy these things from the alchemist in that shoppe.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
And yeah, it's normal to take a long time to get sand when you're mining on the beach. Just so you know it isn't only you.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
Sand mining is long and tedious, especially with griefers about killing your pet beetle... But it can be profitable. I'm having a hard time keeping glasswares stocked in my vendor.