How do i raise resist for non mage

glgibbs

Expert
What would be the best way for me to raise resist from 70 to 100 for my fencer with 50 Magery. Having another player cast on me seems to have near halted progress. I've been using FS and MV. Im not at 700 lock. Thanks.

Stormy

Expert
From 70 - 100 you're gonna need to get either a friend or a mage char on your 2nd account to vast mana vamp on you. No need to heal so it will be quicker & easier. If you do it in a dungeon safespot you will GM much quicker, but this can be done in your house

deldalton

Neophyte
Is it possible to gain resist from sitting in a fire or paralyze field?

If so, and you're attempting to raise the resist of multiple non-mage characters, could you have your characters sit in a caster's paralyze field to gain resist more cost efficiently than using your 4x guide?

Peav

Grandmaster
Is it possible to gain resist from sitting in a fire or paralyze field?

If so, and you're attempting to raise the resist of multiple non-mage characters, could you have your characters sit in a caster's paralyze field to gain resist more cost efficiently than using your 4x guide?

It's not possible in a fire field.
I'll adress my way of training below.

What would be the best way for me to raise resist from 70 to 100 for my fencer with 50 Magery. Having another player cast on me seems to have near halted progress. I've been using FS and MV. Im not at 700 lock. Thanks.

From my personal experience, I had a lot of characters or my friends characters GM'ing resistance in just an hour or little over that. I took 2 people on 3 on their characters with magery to cast mana vampire on me so 6 characters of not me playing and 2 characters of mine and 1 standing there. You supply them 250-300 mana vampire regs and gate all of them into a dungeon. We helped a friend out with same number of players just over a week ago starting from 50 resistance and getting it to GM in just over an hour.

I can bet all my money that you wont struggle with gains with 8 people mana vampiring your in dungeon until GM.

That's my advise for you boys, go out there grab friends and satisfy your girlfriends/wifes for an hour until done macroing.

:rolleyes: