how do i find RDAs?

Nailbomb

Neophyte
hello, i just recently came back and while i was just checking out the orc cave tonight, i noticed a lot of people coming out of an RDA portal

how are they able to find them? is it random? i bought a portals book but i dont really understand what it does..

i also read somewhere that tracking helps?

is there an efficient way to find them? or is it something only large guild can do?

girana

Grandmaster
they spawm random after a mob got killed.

they can easy done in smallgroups even solo is possible with high end pets/talisman.

tracking was used when they work diffrently long ago.

khajja

Master
there's a dono item that tells you if one is up. then go kill things as quickly as you can to improve the chance of it spawning. you can also run through hotspots where lots of things are killed in hopes of stumbling upon one already spawned.

Desi

Grandmaster
If you’re lucky you’ll spawn one yourself. I’ve unexpectedly popped two rda’s in the past few weeks after a mob died while I was out t-mapping and randomly dungeon crawling.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Chances are you'll need help to complete one if you find one untouched or spawn one. Your best bet is to be proactive and find help, don't let help find you.

Some even sell the location. Nice way to earn yourself a guaranteed buck as well as the chance to participate and see it through to completion.